Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh H ShahYour feedback matters!
When I'm relaxed in my bed i'm happy nothing wrong. If I drink water then suddenly my body start sweating (high) even if I was sitting in fan or cooler. Is anything problem any medicine for this?
Gall Bladder stone of 10 mm was seen in a laparoscopic exam - one year ago. No pain or discomfort so far. To prevent further growth, I have 20 ml Apple Cider Vinegar with half glass Apple juice daily. Also, to keep weight down, I take 20 ml of Triphala Juice first thing in the morning. I would like to hear professional opinions about what I am doing. No problems so far. I will be 70 in oct.
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from cold for 3 months I used so many medicines but I did not get any relief from them. Could you kindly suggest me medicine or tips?
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is a disorder found in young children. Some common traits of a kid suffering from ODD include disobedient behavior, vindictiveness, manipulation, anger issues and irritability. These kids are known to have a negative mindset and are very difficult to get along with.
Here is a list of ways to deal with a kid suffering from ODD
- Communicate you expectations clearly: Kids suffering from this disorder feels an irresistible urge to control the environment they are residing in. It helps when you lay down simple, but mandatory house rules such as not raising the voice, being kind to others, refraining from hurting family and friends etc. This will not only keep their behavior in check, but will help them to make better choices.
- Be calm: Make sure you don’t give your kids any room to argue. Remind them that house rules apply for everyone. A back-and-forth argument will give your kids to impose his will on you. Explain in short the parental requirement that is expected. While giving instructions make sure you maintain a calm and collective dialect. Scolding or arguing your kid will do more harm than good.
- Use empathy: Instead of imposing parental will, it is best to be empathetic towards your defiant kid. For instance despite your repeated warnings, if your kid continues to watch TV or hook to the play station, remind them why it is important to go to bed early. Explain to them that you understand his feeling of having to leave the day for the night, but also tell them how his favorite activities can be continued the next day.
- Reward scheme: Kids with ODD reacts wonderfully to a reward system. For instance, if he successfully sticks to the rules laid in the house or behaves the way he is expected, he should be rewarded for the job well done. This reward scheme should be declared well in advance. As a parent, your job is to continuously remind him about the reward if he manages to do a job well. This incentive scheme will force your kid to be obedient.
- Don’t use false threats: Be very precise with your kid about the instruction you want them to follow. If you want him to brush his teeth before going to sleep, make it very clear to him what would be the consequences if the instruction is not followed. Do not use empty threats. As a parent, if you fail to keep your end of the bargain, your kid will not value your word anymore.
- Create a routine: A routine works well with kids suffering from ODD disorder. Every task should be time bound with more than one choice. For instance, between 5 PM to 7 PM allow them to do either of the two things like playing outdoor games or spending time with the play station. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
My son is tacking protein powder as suppliment for body building as per advice of gym trainer. Now as a father I want your advice and to know that is it essential or harmful for my son age of 25 years.
I am a 19 year old male I have been suffering from back ache for two months. Can you give me any suggestions.
What's the reason of thyroid in negative (minus). Does it impact if it's in 6 month pregnancy. And what would be the medicine to cure it though started PTU tablets from yesterday as prescribed by doctor.
How can I loose my black spot and pimples on the face and how can I loose the reddish from the face also?
Good morning sir. When I was 19. I fall from my cycle. I have no bleeding but there is a pain in my rotatorcuff in both shoulders. I can not even talk in phone for at least 1 min. Can not ride my bike for long time. please tell me how to get rid of it. Now I am 24.
I work form home and I felt I gained excess weight. I'm worrying about obesity. What are the symptoms of obesity?
Hi. Is it safe to have garcinia cambogia pills to loose weight? will it help effectively? please suggest.
Hello I am 19 years old and my skin is dry but there is lot of pimples are on my face because of summer season and which ever food item I eat it affected on my face so that how I removed pimples from my face.
Here are some Doable Ways to Control Your ANGER