Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Call Doctor
Book Appointment

Dr. Sarbani Raha

MBBS, MD - Paediatrics, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology

Neurologist, Vadodara

18 Years Experience  ·  800 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Sarbani Raha MBBS, MD - Paediatrics, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology Neurologist, Vadodara
18 Years Experience  ·  800 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Sarbani Raha
Dr. Sarbani Raha is an experienced Neurologist in Makarpura, Vadodara. Doctor has over 18 years of experience as a Neurologist. Doctor is a qualified MBBS, MD - Paediatrics, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology . Doctor is currently practising at Child Neurology and Epilepsy Clinic in Makarpura, Vadodara. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sarbani Raha on has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Find the best Neurologists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar - 2000
MD - Paediatrics - MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar - 2004
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology - Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai - 2009
Awards and Recognitions
Paper published on Nonparaneoplastic Anti , N , Methyl D , Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis : A Case Series of Four Children
Paper published on Novel Mutations in Cyclin , Dependent Kinase , Like 5 (CDKL5) Gene in Indian Cases of Rett Syndrome
Paper published on Biotinidase Deficiency Presenting as Recurrent Myelopathy in a 7 , Year , Old Boy and a Review of the Literature
Paper published on Acute Infantile Encephalopathy Predominantly Affecting the Frontal Lobes (AIEF)
Paper published on Spectrum of MECP2 Gene Mutatios in a Cohort of Indian Patients with Rett Syndrome : Report of two Novel Mutations
Paper published on Neurocognitive And Neurobehavioral Disabilities in Epilepsy with Electrical Status Epilepticus in Slow Sleep (ESES) and Related Syndromes
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarbani Raha

Child Neurology and Epilepsy Clinic

#18/19, Silver Coin Apartments, Makarpura Road, Landmark : Opposite To Bhavan's School, VadodaraVadodara Get Directions
800 at clinic
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sarbani Raha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My girlfriend is suffering from migraine since last 2 years. She is saying to me that by migraine her mind cells are damaging day by day. She is weak day by day. Can here we have any solution any surgery to resolve it? Because the doctors are saying that you don't have enough time. Please give me suggestions any surgery to resolve. Please.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Yes migraine headache can be cured by homeopathy take natrum mur 30 30 ml liquid sbl 1 drop daily on tongue for x 7 days and revert me back you may contact me on this site. And check my package and get customized medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am anxiety patent and also my digestion power is not good whatever i eat can't digest and and my hand shaking, do not feel strength in my body.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Hello sir I am anxiety patent and also my digestion power is not good whatever i eat can't digest and and my hand sha...
You must immediately seek help from a counselor. Your fear is creating an obsession and that is leading to anxiety. The stress of this anxiety is causing the indigestion and therefore weakness. Before it gets out of control and difficult to deal with seek help earlier, especially about this fear. If the fear is of recent origin, you could perhaps identify it and deal with it. But if it is from a long past, then much work has to be done to sort that out. If medication is required please cooperate with both the therapies to get the best results. Sometimes this kind of nervousness could be genetic too. In the meantime you must do certain things to build your constitution physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Mental stability can be achieved by learning a few skills in handling emotions in an appropriate manner. Stress management skills, which have a lot to do with expressing emotions, will need to be a major part of your recovery program. Emotionally you need the help of a counselor and that will help you tremendously to move from anxiety to normal fear. Please persevere and cooperate through all the support you need and you will come through successfully. Develop your body’s health by physical fitness through exercise, good rest (sleep), and a proper diet. Any way what you need to focus on is to do vigorous exercise of the aerobic kind for the heart’s fitness; meditation for the brain’s fitness; sleep for a well rested mind and body; a sound spiritual well being for good confidence and stability; and a diet with lots of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. Vigorous exercise, especially of the callisthenic kind, will make your heart, which is a muscle, grow larger; and then your heart will need to beat less often and you will respond to the anxiety with a calmer disposition. If your mind, constitution, and your emotions are in check and fit, you will never be disturbed again.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old female and I have headache when I sit on computer also I slightly has migraine.

MBBS, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE), Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology
General Physician, Noida
I am 22 year old female and I have headache when I sit on computer also I slightly has migraine.
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be migraine headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have shaky hands, while doing work with concentration both the hands will shake continue and voice will shivering.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician, Alappuzha
This is called a movement disorder and usually tense individuals have it and you can try mind control.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest foods that one must have to prevent or eliminate neurological problems in middle age or senior age. Also my mother is 68 years old and is suffering from ring from dementia. She is forgetting small small things. How can it be cured? Please suggest tests that need to be done and foods, medicines that she should take.

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, M.Sc Developmental Psychopathology, B.A.(H)Psychology
Psychologist, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user ji Vitamin B12 are considered to be good supplements for nerve related issues and keep your mother well hydrated. Kindly get her consulted with a neurologist because I am not aware of her other comorbid illnesses for which she would have been under medication and hence an expert in this would be better to suggest supplements. Regarding Dementia- it is an age related deterioration and we would have to evaluate the extent of deterioration and which areas of brain is affected so that those specific areas can be retrained via neuropsychological rehabilitation. We also need to evaluate the past history whether she has hypertension, diabetes or has had stroke etc in order to come to a diagnosis of type of dementia (vascular, alzheimers, lewy bodies etc) and whether Dementia is followed by Parkinsons or not wherein we call it as Parkinson plus syndrome. You would have to take her to a neuropsychologist and if you placed in Delhi-NCR, you can consult me in my clinic or we can see how to work out so that I am able to brief the family members also about the prognostic factors and do’s and do not’s based on the present condition of your mother. Hope you find this useful. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you or your family. Thank you for writing to us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 30 year old male, I experienced a partial seizure 6 years ago and I'm under medication for the same. I was taking Levipil 500 mg tablets twice a day, my doctor has gradually reduced my dosage to Levipil 250 mg once a day. Now my doctor has stopped medicine. What are the possible side effects I may experience after stopping the medicine? I feel dizzy, loss of control and shivering sometimes are they related to the condition of stopping medicine?

MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Neurology, Fellowship in Stroke
Neurologist, Kolkata
If your doctor has decided to stop the drug, it must be after considering your risk is low for recurrence. Normally we don't see any problem after levipil is withdrawn. But report to your doctor once you are facing them.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old. I am suffering from epilepsy my EEG is normal I am using valparin chrono 500 bd inderal 10 mg bd rivotril 0.5 night doctor change dose if any problems what are symptoms they occur please tell solution thyroid report also normal.

Neurosurgeon, Delhi
It totally depends on for how long you are on drugs. Whether you r having epilepsy episodes at present or when you had your last EEG done. Definitely without these and detailed history you should not advised to taper down your drugs but if you r having drugs side effects like weight gain or something else then you can switch over to other drugs.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old . I have migraine problems from last 5 years. I had taken so many medicines but still the problem is same. Can you please help me for this problem ?

Ayurveda, Ambala
To get relief from migraine- * give a balanced diet with vegetables, cereals, milk, fruits. Sit in the sun rays for atleast 8-10 minutes daily. * do bhramari pranayam twice a day. * practice sarwangasan and shirshasan under the guidance of yoga expert. * sit with the gyan mudra in hands. * take rogan badam (almond oil) and put it 1/2 tea spoon in a glass of milk and drink it in the morning. * if the headache is very severe & untolerable then you can take a tablet of paracetamol or ibuprofen. * you can take 2 teaspoon of shankhpushpi syrup in the morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache problem. Please tell me the symptoms of migraine and prescription for that.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Migraine is a kind of relapsing headache. Its symptoms include - episodic unilateral or bilateral, severe and pulsating headaches, associated at times with nausea and vomiting, relieved momentarily on rest or taking medications and aggravated by precipitating factors. The treatment of migraine is mainly done for relief from acute headache attacks and later treatments to prevent future relapses. Also treatment of factors which tend to cause relapses is also important. Consult a headache specialist for a composite and complete treatment. You may contact me online for further queries and assistance in treatment in this regard.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I take quetiapine 275 mg psychiatric drug using 5 years but I have problems for nerve disorder and any sexual dysfunction problems for side effects by this drug using.

Sexologist, Delhi
I take quetiapine 275 mg psychiatric drug using 5 years but I have  problems for nerve disorder and any sexual dysfun...
You should consult with a sexologist. Also, you can concern with us good and experienced sexologist if you want a fast result. We provide therapies as well as ayurvedic medicines. You can also go through our courses regarding your problem. You can contact us at We will concern and later on, we can deliver medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed