Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AkolkarYour feedback matters!
My skin is very sensitive (turns reddish easily). After face wash it gets dry and flaky. I want a smooth supple plump and radiant skin. Please suggest.
My age is 38 , skin black sport skin anti ageing reflecting, is there any remedies to control skin normal.
I am 18 yr old girl and have hair loss from root last 4 yr. Now a days I have loss 40% my hair from root. Is it possible to revert back. If yes so what should I do?
I have excess sweating, I am also loosing my skin tone gradually, I want to light up my skin tone. Please help me.
Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will do my work on PC and that's why I have some problem in my eyes like anko me pani ana, anko ke niche wrinkles ana. This all are the problems in my eyes. So please help me Dr. And Please give me a solution of this problem.
I have a lot of dark patches on my skin and a lot of pimples how can I get rid of them and make my skin brighter.
I am 35 year old and my immune system is very weak. I usually suffer cough & cold after just change environment like when I go from ac room to open and when whether change. Another thing I am suffering skin allergy after taking alopathy medicines.
Opting for a hair transplant can be one of the many ways in which you can curb your receding hairline and put an end to baldness. This procedure involves taking hair from areas of the head that have dense hair growth, such as the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair needs to be created.
If you’re a MAN, these points should decide the time for getting a hair transplant surgery:
- You have been losing hair from male pattern baldness( a pattern of hair thinning and hair loss that occurs on the crown area, forming an ‘M’ shape) over years.
- Your hair loss persists despite taking medications to stop it.
- Your hair fall has reached a plateau stage (no growth or loss phase) and has stabilised.
- If you’ve experienced hair loss due to burns, trauma or cosmetic procedures.
If you’re a WOMAN, the right time to opt for a hair transplant procedure is when:
- You have lost hair as a result of burns or trauma.
- Your hair loss has been brought on by cosmetic procedures, like face lifts.
- You have female pattern hair loss.
4 MYTHS associated with hair transplant you shouldn’t believe!
Myth 1: Hair transplant gives you a head full of hair
Fact: This is not the case. Hair transplant only serves to lessen your bald appearance. It is a procedure that works by re-distributing your existing scalp hair in order to advance the front hairline. As a result, you end up looking younger with an appearance of a fuller head of hair.
Myth 2: It can be carried out at any age
Fact: This procedure should be ideally performed when your hairfall has more or less stopped experiencing any change, following a period of activity. Although it’s not easy to define the exact age as to when you would reach the plateau stage, this procedure should be done after 23 years of age.
Myth 3: It does not leave behind any scars
Fact: You can expect minimal scarring in a hair transplant surgery. Of the varied methods employed in hair transplant, it’s the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method that doesn’t leave behind a linear scar, but multiple small dots in the area from where the hair has been taken.They are hardly visible to the naked eye and hence FUE is more popular now-a-days.
Myth 4: It’s a very painful procedure
Fact : Hair transplant is performed under local anaesthesia. The site where follicular units will be harvested is made numb using sedatives and injections of local anaesthetic medicines, so that you don’t feel any pain whatsoever.
I have black spot on my face I have already use another cream but it doesn't work what should do I next.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall. Plzzz give suggestions for stop of hair fall and new born of hair where hair fallen.
Hey doc. Good evening (Male) On January I did hair spa due to which my hair become week but I have very thick and long hair so after that on Feb. My hair start falling I went to dermatologist of Max hospital on February he gave me some medicine and Himalaya hair zone didn't work after that yesterday I went to him and he gave me. 1. Fungicides 2.Vitamin tablets 3. QILIB manic 5 After that today at evening I cut all my hair trimmed it to half inch suddenly they all stop falling. But I have doubt about spray QILIB mini 5 shall I used or not?
Hi Doctor, Is there any permanent solution for Psoriasis, If yes please give me the details. Thank you Satheesh 9703000053.
I have been losing a lot of hair becuse of use of minoxidil morr 12. 5% for two months about 1 year ago which is very much concentrated. When I scratch my scalp, sticky like substance is on my scalp. Now, doctor suggest me to use regaine 5%. What should I do to regrow my hairand prevent hair loss. My hair fall problem starts from use of morr12. 5% not hereditary.
Ayurvedic hair oils which help to grow beard Can I use biotique bringraj therapeutic oil for beard growth Is there any side effects from it How long does it take to grow beard Help out.
I feel itching problem in body what medicine should I take and I also get rashes on body neck and back I feel so aggressive when itching started.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.