Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin C MungaleYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from red eyes since three days. I couldn't even concentrate on my studies. What can I do this for can you give me any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
I am 22 years old. I have eye sight problem and my teeth are also have cavity. I am can please suggest me some medicine for my teeth as well as eyes. I am average looking. I want to gain some weight also. Please help me.
Sir, my eyesight has been reducing since last 5 months. Before 5 months I was using - 3.25 spectacles for both eyes with 6/6 vision for both eyes. After 3 months I had experienced blurry vision. So I came to rims for checking. On refraction testing the doctor said that the power reduced to -2.5 with 6/9 vision for left eye and 6/18 for right eye. A clear vision cannot be achieved with increasing and decreasing power. So the doctor perform dilation test but they said all are normal with no sign of cataract and glaucoma. So I got confused how my vision reduces gradually. So would you please help me for finding the related cause for this problem and how will it is to be diagnosed and cure.
I am 23 male. Doctor say that I have infection in eyes, they show me kind of white dots on screen. And so do not allow me to have lens or glasses at present stage. Suggest me what to do?
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.