Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rupal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am of age 20 years I have allergy problem in my eyes from my childhood and very redness in my eyes I used many types of eye drops from eye specialist of my area but no effect. Please give me some tips about it.
I use to wear spectacle as per treatment for 6 month. Now a days I have severe pain in eyes I can't watch t v or mobile screen for more than 3 to 4 minutes. Can you suggest some remedies.
I use spectacles of no.-1.75. I want to join Indian air force as a officer. Please suggest me if there is any other option other than laser. I am from bhiwani, haryana so which is best hospital nearby where I go.
During meditation should I close my eyes, on what picture should I concentrate my mind. Or Should I concentrate on a point on wall or chart?
I feel some weakness over a week and I feel that my eyes getting heavy and not interested in eating food and my health getting very low. What should I do?
Hello Sir ! I am 24 in age. Since I was in 13, I have been using power glass yet. I have eye problem as I have Myopia. I always put on my glass. So sir please suggest me. What will I do to remove my glass and see perfectly without using glass.
Sir, I am 60 years old suffering from neck pain for the past one week. Unable to turn my neck either side or up and down. Can I consult any Ortho Doctor or see a Physiotherapist? Kindly help me. Sankaranandam.
I am 27 years old male and have type 2 diabetes since 1 yr. So what should I take to protect my eyes and kidneys.
I am 19 years of old . I am very sad because I am suffering from eye visual problem . It is called retinitis PIGMENTOSA . It is a genetic eye disease. Day to day my eye vision is decreasing . I am the only hope for my family . If I gone my family will also gone and I do not want to become blind bcz I have to do lot of things. For our country. I want my vision back . Is it possible ? Should I hope that I will get my vision back bcz it is very important for me and my family . I am requesting you that please help me . If you know any other kind of treatment for this please tell me . Do not ignore this because I am a middle class boy . I know that you can understand that how it is pain for my family .
I am 36 years old male and have right side NLD (eye) blocked for last 5 years before 5 years operation on NLD in Delhi AIMS but that time was successful but now this time always a tiny collection of pus what should I do?
I am having Pink Eye. From last 2 days, I am putting Ciplox medicine in my eye, however there is very less improvement. I used Zaditor too (Alergy infection) but there is very less improvement. Please suggest me which is best medicine.
I have red eyes for 3 days what should I do to reduce them instantly they even make burning sensation.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.