Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rupal ShahYour feedback matters!
How do I reduce my eye power? Can you provide me a diet chart and as well as physical exercise to have better at this condition?
I am 19 years and have myopia disorder with numbers -5 and -5.5 now. Can this be reduced by laser treatment? Or is that treatment safe?
My eyes are weak I wear specks. I am 16 and will turn 18 next year (my birth date is of September). Can I do LASIK. Are doctor's sure that my eyes will be normal after LASIK. Sometimes when I drive car in night (without specks) blur dikkat h cough .I think I can do LASIK if Doctor would 100 prcnt sure my eyes will become normal. Please tell is LASIK would be effective.
I have weak eyesight so I wish to know if going for laser treatment is safe or not. My lens power is +5 both eyes.
Hi, I am madhu. For wedding I saw a girl her father is facing blind for childhood. If I marry her. Do the zentics follow to my upcoming children. It's may be a personal question. But it's 100 years life questions.
I'm having pain in my left side of head from few months when I wake up headache increases even after 8 hours of sleep I feel lethargy and less energetic and also my eyes get red when I wake I always wanted to sleep more due to this and head pain lot even after enough sleep what is the reason of this and how to cure.
Sir. namskar, mai long disternce ka cleir nahi dekh pata hu .... abhi short ka thodi taklif hoti hai ,,,, meri age 39 hai ... mera computer per business hone se 8/10 hours computer per bith ta hu... chasma long ka hai ... lagane me nahi aata--- plzz suggest kare with out chasme ka konsa eye drop le taki muze aaram mil sake -- aakhe thodi red rahti hai,,, wo white rahe uske liye bhi koi eye drop suggest kare.( Not able to see for long distance, usually sits on computer for 10 hours .Plesae suggest any eye drops for the same)
Male suffering from redness in my eyes with little pain and blurred vision for the last three years. It stays for 2-3 days and recurred within 15 days or a month. The doctor gave me two eye drops - Winolap and Tearplus. After using prescribed eye drops, I got relief but it recurred within a month. Working on computer, watching TV makes the problem worse. I consulted another doctor who recommended Lotepred eye drop and Lacryl eye gel. Why am I suffering from persistent redness in the eyes?
I am losing my hair, hairs become too thin and I have also eye problem, eyes become jealous, I have problem of eye sight also.
I have dandruff and hair fall, oily head, and i am getting bleeding in gums, I have dust in my eye what should I do?
I can't see far objects clearly .few years back I was using glasses -0.75 power. But stopped using it after few days .now I don't want to use glasses .is laser treatment good? Is there any drawbacks of it ?please tell me .my age is 20 years.
Does eye power of 0.5 qualify for eye sight 6/6? What is the meaning of A1 criteria medical in govt. Jobs?
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. I feel heaviness in my right eye and also triangle puffiness end of the eye. swelling part is soft and after pressing I do not feel pain. Only thing is that my eye do not look fresh after taking proper rest. So kindly tell me what is this problem and how can I treat this problem. E.
I am suffering from pain of head. When I study or watching t. V then eye pain also. Please give advise.
How to ignore the colour blindness disease. Please tell me. Which type of food should take to reduce it?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.