Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Bharadwaj
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BharadwajYour feedback matters!
My sister has excruciating pain in arms and legs from last 4 days .Doctors said it's neuropathic pain. They have her a voveran injection and nortriptyline tablets and auxguard tabs. Now she again has this pain whole day and night. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am 22 female .I have some problem that I can't control toilet for too long .even now a days my parents were saying that they are getting bad smell from me .I don't know why but I am completely okay with out urination feeling at least. How would this happen? What should I do for this problem?
I am Twenty Nine Year old male. I have been masturbating from past few years once in a week. Also, my wife when we have oral sex, she likes to taste my sperm. I avoid that. Does swallowing my sperms affect her health? Also, my foreskin of my part has not permanently moved yet. It movies only during masturbation or when having intercourse. It comes back to original position after intercourse. Please do suggest.
Hello my age is 24 and I have a problem of a learning and I can not remember properly sometime place name or something so what should I do pls help me.
I am 25 years old female. I want to know various methods by which I can keep my pubic area and inner thighs rash free and white since after periods every month I experience pad and panty rashes which takes a lot of time to heal on its own. Please advise any cosmetic treatment or home remedies for the same.
I am suffering from acne and dark patches like pigmentation on my skin from last 7 years. Now after the birth of my baby patches and open pores are worsening day by day and I am losing my confidence. My skin is very oily. Kindly suggest me treatment I have been using clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide combination it gives relief for sometime but it does’t last long.
Hi My period is always on time never it has com late till now. This time I have took ipill couple of days before my period (around 3-5days before) after 11 hrs of sex Will it delay my period? Does these ipill works effectively?
I have leg pain for more then 2 months I consulted 2 doctors but don't have any progress.what should I do?
The number of people affected by hypertension is constantly on the rise. The most important concern with people developing hypertension is that it is not an isolated issue. It brings with it a host of problems, including higher chances of stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and kidney diseases. While there is no definite cure for hypertension, it is definitely possible to control it using the following measures.
- Weight control: Greater the body mass index (BMI), higher is the chances of developing hypertension. Check with your doctor to know what the ideal weight is and try to maintain it. If overweight, losing even 10 pounds can make a big difference to your blood pressure.
- Diet management: Excessive salt, calories, fat, and sugar are to be avoided. Sodium is one of the main culprits for increasing blood pressure and should be avoided. Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in potassium and magnesium. Reducing salt is another major way to control blood pressure. Fish oils with omega-3 fatty acids are extremely good for the health of the heart and so consult your doctor to include the right amounts in your diet.
- Exercise: A regular workout regimen can reduce the chances of developing blood pressure by up to 40% to 50%. This should not be misinterpreted as the need for vigorous workouts. Even small, regular physical activity daily goes a long way in controlling blood pressure.
- Alcohol: While quitting alcohol is the best thing to do, for those finding it difficult to do so, cutting down on it plays a big role in controlling blood pressure. No more than a drink per day for women, and no more than two per day for men are recommended.
- Stress management: Stress is one of the major causes for increasing blood pressure, and so managing stress is very important. Whether music or meditation, pick your stress buster and see your blood pressure lowered.
- Medications: If you are already on a medication regimen, strictly adhere to the schedule. Consult your doctor before adding herbal supplements or dietary supplements. Taken individually, they may be good for health, but there are good chances of them interacting with your regular medications.
- Monitor: Once you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, have periodic check-ups with your doctor to ensure it is within the permissible limits. If beyond limits, immediately correct it.
As noted, hypertension is not an isolated issue and brings with it a whole lot of issues. Controlling it can help control the other issues that would follow and improve the quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!