Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Patients suffering from most types of low back pain often need physical therapy as an conservative (nonsurgical) treatment option before considering other more aggressive treatments, including back surgery. The goals of physical therapy are to decrease back pain, increase function, and teach the patient a maintenance program to prevent future back problems.
Common forms of physical therapy include:
- Passive physical therapy (modalities), which includes things done to the patient, such as heat application, ice packs and electrical stimulation. For example, a heating pad may be applied to warm up the muscles prior to doing exercising and stretching, and an ice pack may be used afterward to soothe the muscles and soft tissues. Interferential therapy reduces pain and inflammation while ultrasonic therapy helps to accelerate the regeneration of new healing cells.
- Active physical therapy, which focuses on specific exercises and stretching. For most low back pain treatments, active exercise is the focus of the physical therapy program in later stages for strengthening of muscles.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am 27 years old and I have spondylolisthesis problem. I am doing regular exercise. I want to know that in pregnancy how can a lady do this all exercise. How she can prevent this back pain in that stage.
Hii sir name is vikesh I rana I am 25, year old last one month I have problem in my knee when. Running and other activities some pain in my knees so sir pls suggest me what I do.
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.
Hi, My father aged 60, was suffering from tingling in legs and hand whenever they wakeup either in night or day since last two year, after treatment with one doctor they are telling some problems with cervical spine c5-c6 degenerative changes seen in disc as per MRI, and mild diffuse between c3, c4 and c6, c7, So doctor are telling for surgery, also doctor is telling if they will not do surgery then they may have paralysis after some time. I want to know, if I go for surgery, what risk may come, till now my father has no neck pain, only tingling in hand and leg when they wake up, and left leg feeling weak as compared to right leg when they walk. What should I Do?
When I throw a ball or something on my right hand the shoulder is dislocating (i can feel the pain) couple of minutes it will be normal (no pain)
Hi I am 22 years old. Wht happens is that my hand i. E part above my wrist get stuck for at least 15 minutes. I am not able to move it. It pains also and I feel like I have no control on it for that 15 minutes or more. It has started happening from last few months. Please tell if there is any serious problem?
I am 31 years age and I am having right hand thumb finger muscle pain from past 6 months any treatment suggestion.
Hi i Am suffering from hairfall continuously with an high pain in knees nd gaining weight fast as well.
On your modern lifestyle to avoid the physical stress on your body.
sit for 20 minutes and walk 20 steps and sit again