Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramya Maheshwari
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramya MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I have got period on 1st December but now I want to prepone my period at least for 8 days like I want my period to come on 24th December again is it possible or safe please suggest me because I am planning a vacation on new year with my husband?
Sex and Pregnancy: Understanding Penis Health
When a man chooses to father a child, he's likely quite ready for the joys of having a little one around the house. But he might not be so keen on what those nine months of pregnancy (and many months of recovery beyond) will do to his sex life. Though most men have the good sense not to mention this worry to their blossoming partners, it's definitely something that bothers many. Since a guy knows that good penis health requires giving their member exercise on a regular basis, he might wonder how to do that appropriately - and not hurt their partner or put the pregnancy at risk in the meantime.tion
The good news is that there are many ways around the pregnancy issue when it comes to sex, including ways that a man can ensure his good penis health during those nine months and beyond. Here's how.
1) Be sensitive to positions. Though many women are more than happy to get it on during pregnancy, some positions might be off limits for the duration. That's because a guy who reaches too far into the vaginal canal can lead to pain for the woman, something that nobody wants. Some positions that work well for pain free sex include doggy, with no pressure placed on her abdomen, or side-by-side.
2) Expect a few months of "off limits." There might be some occasions when it seems physically fine to have sex, but the woman is feeling - to put it mildly - like death warmed over. She's throwing up or feeling nauseas, she has a headache, she's dealing with inexplicable back pain, and she's otherwise just not in the best of moods. This often happens during those first months of pregnancy. Be patient and never push the issue.
3) Be careful near the end. Some men find their partners completely irresistible during those final months of pregnancy and they want to have sex as often as possible. However, there are two things to keep in mind: First, her growing bulk might make some positions impossible or might mean that sex hurts, so takes all cues from her. Second, for some women, sex near the end of pregnancy might trigger labor before it's time. That's something a doctor will determine, and if he or she says to avoid sex, heed that advice!
4) Watch out for yeast infections. Pregnancy changes a woman's body in almost every way imaginable, including the environment of her vagina. She might experience significant dryness, or might go the other way and have excess moisture. The hormone changes can also make it more likely for her to suffer yeast infections, which can easily be passed on to a man through intercourse.
5) Study the penis skin carefully. This tip isn't for the man's sake as much as it is for hers. If a guy has issues with his penis skin, such as warts, bumps or redness, it is a good idea to abstain from sexual activity until a doctor clears him for it. This is to protect the woman and unborn child from complications that might arise from passing along infections of any kind.
6) It's okay to not get any. For some, sex is off limits throughout the duration of the pregnancy. Don't get upset if this happens; remember that it's only for a short period of time and the reward at the end is one of the best things that a man can ever experience. In the meantime, he can take things into his own hands in the shower or other private area, and thus keep his penis health up to par during his period of abstinence.
No matter the situation, a man should reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ensure his member stays in good health. A blend of powerful vitamins and nutrients can be just the ticket to keeping good penis health and being ready to rock when the pregnancy is over.
Hi, Can I follow my light jogging and running routine after I am pregnant? Please suggest what all exercises can I include in my daily regime to keep myself fit?
Hi, I am Dr Greeshma, I am consulting physician in VCC Ayurveda. So today I am going to speak about infertility, what is infertility. Infertility according to WHO is the inability of the couple to conceive after having regular intercourse for a period of 1 year. So, who all dependent like there are equal chances for male and female and it can happen in both the couples’s infertilite, in some cases. So the main causes for infertility in females are like PCOD then uterine fibroids, endometriosis then hormonal imbalance due to stress or due to hypertension, diabetes. In males, it can be due to low sperm motility or low sperm count or due to lot of stress in work again hypertension and diabetes can also be factors. So what we do here in VCC for infertility is. In Ayurveda there are 4 things which are very much important for conception namely Rutu, Kshetra, Ambu, Beeja, so, Rutu is the climatic condition inside the uterus of a female and the uterus itself is a important factor for conception then Ambu is the nourishment which has to be provided for the foetus and Beeja, Beeja is the sperm in male and over in female which is important for conception. So there should be main important sins given for both physical and mental health of both the partners. So there are various treatments in Ayurveda which we do, so namely like first, Virechana can we administer in the patient followed by Basti and uttar basti and then few medications that is therapeutic diet is given to the patient. So in Virechana a particular amount of medicated ghee is given for 4 to 5 days and then snehana, snehana is medicated oil is used and the whole oil is applied over the body in 7 different posture followed by sudation therapy. So in sedation the patient is made to sweat profusely so that whatever veshitted doshas or toxin is there it will come to the GIT and from there a treatment called as Virechana it is done, so that the medicated ghee or avleha or medicated churan is given so that the patient will start Pagination. So what happens is all these procedurse helps in detoxification of the body and there is also stress, a very important factor which can leave to infertilities, so we have treatments like Shirodhara which will helps in relaxing the body. So within going to like so many painful treatments like IVF or having some hormonal therapies in allopathy which will have a lot of side effects a couple can always approach first in Ayurveda. As we have very good treatment here in Ayurveda, so I suggest to all the viewers and I highly recommend Ayurveda for any queries or any consultation you can contact me on Lybrate. Thank you.