Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello doc My wife is in her 5th month of pregnancy and she vomits very often and she is having a lot of gastric problem . Please suggest something .
I am 21 year old girl, my boobs are large in size ,it bothers me so much ,how can I reduce their size.
Hai. Can you please tell me dat can I continue my walk after my ovulation while I am trying to conceive?? N I wanna point out dat I am ttc frm last 1.5 yrs.
Hi i am 23 I have Pcos and last in 2014 December I conceived via hmg amd hcg shots but later during 7th month lost my pregnancy due to IUGR. Also I am having thyroid (normal now) Again I am trying to conceive. My doctor gave me clomifene citrate from day 3 to 7. Hmg injections on day 3 and 5. On day 11 I was having a 16mm follicle in right ovary and 19mm ovulated follicle in left. (Ovulation occurred from left ovary without hcg) I want to know if 16mm follicle will rupture at the same time or within 24hrs of each other? My doctor said there are chances of 16mm follicle to rupture till next day. Is it possible?
I Have missed my periods and I dont want kids right know as my elder kid is 5 months old my pregnancy test is positive please suggest me to avoid this?
Last week I had intercourse with my girlfriend but now she is saying very pain in her vagina especially in peeing please suggest me . What shall I do any tablet is their . Please suggest which Is that.
I moved to New country recently, after moving within a week I got my periods on 24th my regular date but now it's been almost 2 months I have not got periods, I have been in lot of stress in these months and I guess I have putted in weight also. Sometimes I feel emotionally weak and alone in new place. My pregnancy test is negative. What can I do get my periods regular again?
Hi I had a sex with my husband 4 days back and my vagina is paining and itching, also white discharge flowing, I am worried will you please suggest me proper treatment.
I am suffering from post menopausal depression anxiety and insomnia. I am also loosing lot of frontal hair please advice.
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections.