Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and I have pain in my three teeth of left side since last 3 months. I show it to doctor and he is saying to do x ray what to do now?
Sir my teeth is paining what type of medicine I need to take please can you give the name of the medicine cure the teeth problem.
Hi sir I have a problem of teeth clenching mostly at night and sometimes at day time also. What should I do for it.
I have problem of stomach. Every time I eat something I feel like to go to the bathroom and I have mouth ulcer problem and I go 3 or more time for bathroom every day.
My front teeth is getting black day by day. And I remember that in my childhood I got hurt on my teeth. So please I need your suggestion to make it normal.
I feel like My teeth has become loose from teeth gums after dentist clean my teeth with that dentist cleaning drilling machine please suggest some remedy to make teeth hard attached to gums.
After taking the paracetamol and antibiotics for fever and joint pain I am feeling bitter taste always in my mouth moreover my all gums gets swelled and white patches also seen. On around and below my neck red spots also emerging. Please suggest should I switch to homeopath. Please also suggest any doctor near New Ashok Nagar New Delhi.
Here are 5 reasons that cause bad breath and ways to overcome the same.
1) Unhealthy Teeth And Gums - Most of the bad breath and halitosis problems result due to unhealthy teeth and gums. Basically, people who don't take care of their dental hygiene are prone to the problem.
Solution - Clean your teeth and rinse your mouth properly to get rid of the annoying rotten egg stench.
2) Lack Of Hydration - If you are not drinking enough water, you can have bad breath. Saliva washes away smell causing bacteria. But not having enough water will lead to lesser saliva, which will lead to dead and rotting cells that will stink.
Solution - Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily, at regular intervals.
3) Allergies - Nose and asthma related allergies are one of the leading causes of bad breath.
Solution - Make sure that you get rid of the allergies via proper care. Also, hydrate more when you have any allergy, like sinus problems or tonsil infection, it helps in clearing allergies out.
4) Eating the wrong stuff - Garlic, uncooked onion and too many spices can also lead to bad breath.
Solution - Use moderate spices and always rinse your mouth after each meal. Also, avoid foods that are high in sugar as they promote more bacteria.
5) Acid Reflux - If getting gaseous feeling in the pit of your stomach is a common problem for you, then you might have bad breath too. Heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux are common causes of bad breath.
Solution - Avoid foods that can cause a reflux and try light eating. It will take care of other health problems too.
If you have any questions on improving oral and dental hygiene, please click on 'Consult Privately.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Dear doctor, I'm facing bad breath and mouth smell and I clean my teeth every time and I brush my teeth throughout the day and no cavities and clean tooth but even I'm facing bad mouth smell what is the reason please help Thanks for answering or reading my question, Kind regards, M.Imthiyas.
Sir/madam, Im sanjeev 28 years old. I want to know that is it safe teeth cleaning in a dental hospital I heard that enamel may damage sometimes and give me suggestions to clean teeth in a natural way and also suggest me which tooth paste is best one.
Please, suggest me what can I do if I have a cyst like small structure in my hard palate (which is sometimes occur but sometimes not). I had RCT in my teeth earlier. But it grows on the left side but I had RCT in my right side.
From last one month I suffered from tooth pain. When I consult with doctor. He did RCT of teeth. But pain remain same. After that pull out this teeth. (20 days ago). But the pain is again same. doctor said now its dry socket of teeth. I have take medicine of dry socket. And rinse my mouth with salt water daily. But there is no relief. Then wht should I do please tell?
I have sensitivity in my teeth for 2 year. I have been using a sensodine tooth pest but no effect. What should I do now - Ajay Kumar Dubey.
Gum disease is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). This disease affects the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth.
The symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, over sensitive gums, continuous bad breath, change in the normal placement of teeth etc.
Following are a number of reasons why gum diseases occur, some of them are:
- Prevailing diseases: Sometimes diseases, such as malignant tumors and AIDS can disrupt the immune system of the body. Due to the malfunctioning immune system, the gums become vulnerable to issues such as cavities.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol consumption cause problems in the gum tissue as the gums lose their ability to repair themselves effectively.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in behavior of the hormones in the body can increase sensitivity in the gums. This can make the gums prone to diseases.
- Not following proper dental hygiene: Not brushing and flossing on a regular basis can cause plaque accumulation in the teeth. The bacteria present in the plaque may cause gum diseases.
- Family history: If many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
How can you prevent gum disease?
Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases. Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them. Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene. Gum diseases have also been known to be associated with diabetes and heart diseases.