Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajshree VadhaniYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, please suggest the treatment of stargardt disease in 9 years old child. Can we have some home remedy, please suggest how can we cure it and improve the vision.
From morning I have my eyes like full of blood redness in the eye and their is pain in my lower back head and the sides of the head when ever I speak it pains. And I feel dizziness and some type of feeling then I will fell down Can you tell me what happens to me and how to overcome the problem.
I have little pain in my right eye nd over 2 days ago. specially watching tv nd using mobile. I doesnt have any other eye problems nd doesnt wear specks too. What should I do?
Hi doctor. I got job in railway as loco pilot in which A-1 grade eyesight is required. Last year I have checked my eyesight and it's 6/6.but I was working in a private company since one year in day and night shifts. Sometimes worked 24 hrs continuously which sometimes strained me. Now I had a eye test in next month from railway. I was afraid of the test. If the eyesight is not 6/6 they will reject me. So how can I improve my eyesight to 6/6? What should I eat regularly? What I should not eat and avoid? Is there is any tablets to improve eyesight? Pls help me.
Hi doctor my friend told me that he feel sad and his eyes get tears when he hear emergency siren like ambulance etc what is his problem is any psychological issues.
Actually I have eye sight with 4.25 points. I want to reduce my eye sight. So tell me what precautions should I take.
I have been suffering from conjunctivitis for about one and half month, still I am not cured. Please help me ,i am using "ofloxacin ophthalmic solution" as prescribed by my doctor. Please help!
1 month back I got some swelling in my eyelid and had taken eye drops and medicines of anti bacteria consulting doctor. It was got normal after 5 days, but now from past a week that eye was blinking (not visible to others) blinking I can feel. Is any problem of nerves its disturbing me soo from inside (fear of nerve weakness) Only my left eye is like this, right eye is food. My vision from both eyes also good, even from individual the vision is clear for me. Suggest me what to do.
Hello Doctor, I am Hariom and I am 23 year old . I am suffering from dandruff kind problem from last one year. I have dandruff patch on my head . It is greasy and flaky . I have some photo of my disease . So I am sending it to you. Please see and suggest me madicen that can help me to treat it completely . Please doctor help me .How can I send image of disease to you .No option here.
I have red eyes for over 4 days so please suggest me what to do in that case also say me the diet and also some proper medicines for it?
I have watery eyes for 10 days. When I cleans the eyes with handkerchief eyes got pain. What should I do?
My 3 year baby girl was diagnosed with inflamation in retina. It created a macula scar on her both eyes. She is having squint. Doctors say the inflammation is gone but left a scar there. Can you advise me any insights on this. We have done her stem cell storage. She can see and can recognize all colors, alphabets, numbers, object. She sees the objects very closely. She is studying in pre-school. Thanks, Amit
If you’ve ever played Blind Man’s Buff you know how helpless it can feel to be unable to see. While some people are born blind, others lose sight as a result of health issues, accidents etc. Imagine how a person would feel to be able to see something for the first time or to regain their sight?
Every human being with sight can choose to donate their eyes after their death and gift another person vision. When it comes to eye donation, there is no restriction on the person’s age or overall health. Even a person who has had surgery on their eyes can choose to donate them as long as the cornea is unaffected. It is not only noble but the thought of being able to give some a chance to see the world with your eyes can give you immense joy.
However, just a thought is not enough, there are few other facts to be kept in mind before going for eye donation:
- Eyes need to be donated within 6 hours of a person’s death: For your eyes to be viable for a donation they must be harvested within 6 hours of death. Thus, if you choose to be a donor, it is important for you to inform your family and friends of this decision. Eye donation can also be authorized by the deceased’s next of kin.
- Donation does not cost money: There are no costs involved in donating your eyes. Profiting by buying and selling human organs and tissues is a criminal at and can be punishable by law.
- The whole eye is not transplanted: The most common cause of blindness is a damaged or diseased cornea. Thus, only this area is transplanted to enable a person to see. The cornea is a thin, transparent flap located in front of the colored part of the eye. Thus, donating eyes does not disfigure the deceased person in any way.
- Even people who wear spectacles can donate their eyes: Short sightedness or far sightedness are conditions caused by irregularities with the lens inside the eye and do not affect the cornea. Thus these conditions do not interfere with their ability to donate their eyes after death. Even people who have been operated upon for cataracts, retinal detachments or glaucoma may choose to donate their eyes. It is even possible for a person who has received a corneal transplant to donate their eyes as long as the cornea is healthy and clear.
- Corneal Transplants have a high success rate: There is no blood supply to the cornea and hence there is a very low risk of the body rejecting a donor cornea. In many cases, this rejection can be treated and suppressed with medication.
Though over 30,000 corneas are donated and transplanted each year, there is still a long waiting list at eye banks. Thus, it time you take a pledge to make someone else's life beautiful. Do not think twice about donating your eyes and encourage people around you to do so as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.