Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachiswayata Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Rachiswayata GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, I couldn't concentrate on my work for last 15 days due to head pressure and fogginess. Slightly neck stiffness & tickling in upper arm. My physician suggested me Renal & lipid profile test. Later other doctor suggested me spinal x-ray, B12 and vitamin D test. The report details as below: Total Lipid profile Triglyceride 245 (<200 mg/dl GPO-PAP) VLDL 49 (5-35 mg/dl Calculated) Slightly high Renal Profile - Ok Vitamin B12 level (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 156 Unit pg/ml Biological Ref - 187-883 25 Hydroxy (OH) Vit D (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 9.30 ng/ml Biological Ref - deficiency < 10 Insufficiency - 10-30 Sufficiency 30-100 Cervical X-ray Slightly straight in top and bottom My Doctor suggested exercise and plus huge deficiency of vitamin b12 and D of the root cause. Prescribed: Vitcofol injection, D- Rise 60000 U, gemcal 500/0.25 mcgm. Please let me know your expert suggestion. How to overcomes Vitamin B12 & D deficiency. And diet chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. About me- 40 year male, Software Developer in IT sector, Mild psoriasis taking homeopathy medicine of Doctor Batra for last 2 years. Weight - 70 kg Height 5'10' Thank you.
Human skin is indicative of the health of a person. It is often said that most skin conditions are only symptoms of what is going on within the body. However, there are certain conditions which are caused by external irritants to the skin. It is thus important that you take care of this organ and also be careful in choosing the products which you apply on it.
Why choosing skin care products carefully is important?
In today's world of infinite choices, there are plenty of options in the shelves of supermarkets, specialty stores and beauty treatment spas that offer much variety. However, you should realize that a lot of the benefits claimed are just marketing tricks to get the products to sell more. It is up to you to exactly find what suits you best.
Various types of skin care products:
There are multiple types of skin care products. Some of them are:
- Skin cleanser
- Treatment for acne
- Skin lightening treatment
- Anti - wrinkle or anti-aging creams
Specialized Treatments for Skin Conditions: As is evident from this list, not everything is applicable to all people. Thus, they have to choose according to what their most specific needs are. However, if you have a specific beauty regimen where you are using the products very regularly make sure that the ingredients won't do you harm in the long term.
Dangers from Lower End Skin Care Products: Skin care products sourced from cheaper materials or used in mass scale productions have known to contain many harmful chemicals which seep through the skin to cause multiple types of cancers. However the most direct assault is on skin itself and the most common worse outcome would be increasing chances of skin cancer.
Some of the harmful chemicals know to be included in cosmetic products include:
- And Nickel among others.
Choosing carefully and wisely: Whether at the shelf or online it is better to research the ingredients before you buy a beauty product. You should be able to look through the hype of marketing and the clever disguising of the ingredients or warnings in a subtle manner. You are paying for your skin care and thus should get the best quality product possible within your budget. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor. 23. Will you please suggest me an ointment for removing black color (because of sun burn) on my face. I used melacare and demelan for a two months. But I stopped immediately when I got to know about the dangerous contents included such as hydroquinone, betamethesone so on. I'm also a drum artist. So i've to stand under sun light for long time. Now my face became black. I think it is because of sun burn (tan). Will you please suggest me a good ointment for this problem? thank you.
I'm 19 years now but I have lose half of my hair I have some dandruff also what should to do I suffering from this 1-1.5 years I haven't consult any doctor I use home remedy s.
Hi sir/madam. I am aged 17 years. I had pimple problems for 3 years. I am poor. So I can't take treatment for that. But now I had come an status. But I had many hard, holes, dark mark in my face. Will you able to cure it?
My baby of 9 months have diaper rash around rectum and it is spreading, my friends ask me to apply talc on this and wear diaper is it get relief? What is the remedy for diaper rash. I only use diaper on night.
Hair-fall is a normal process, if we consider the hair-growth cycle that lasts for two to six weeks. The usual rate of growth is about one centimeter a month. After two to three months, hair which were in their ‘resting phase’ shed to allow new hair to grow back. Deviation from this normal cycle leads to abnormal hair-fall which can then become a matter of concern.
Tips to handle abnormal hair loss
- Testing hair thinning: Take 20 to 30 hair strands and hold them between your thumb and index finger. Pull firmly and slowly. If more than six hair strands happen to come out at a time, then you might be suffering from abnormal hair loss.
- Limited use of hair dryers: Consistent heating weakens the hair proteins and leads to brittleness and fragility of hair follicles. Hence, limit the uses of hair dryers, curlers, hair straightness or hot brushes.
- Avoid Perms: Avoid chemical straightening or curling which breaks the inner bonding of your hair and makes the hair brittle.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching removes the natural pigment and weakens the hair follicles.
- Avoid pulling the hair strands tightly: Certain hairstyling involves tightly pulling the hair and using clips or elastics, tight braids, plaits, cornrows, tight ponytail. Avoid using heated rollers. ‘Traction alopecia’ is the term coined for tightly pulling of your hair.
- Use a mild shampoo: Regularly washing your hair cleanses your hair as well as your scalp which prevents any chance of infection and the subsequent hair loss. Instead of shampooing daily, do it on alternate days. Mild shampoo includes sultaines, sulfosuccinates, silicones, and amphoacetate.
- Right Choice of Shampoo: Use different shampoos for different purposes; dandruff, greasy or normal hair and for dry hair. If the shampoo is rich in protein, it may boost the volume and make it thicker and smoother for a temporary period, but does not repair the damaged hair
- Use a good hairbrush: Use a soft brush, made of natural fibers. Instead of a brush, use a comb for wet hair.
- Scalp Massage: Massage your hair with nourishing oils such as rosemary, coconut, almond or lavender oil. It warms your skin and boosts blood circulation and provides nutrients to the follicles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!