Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant lady and I want food related advices to give birth to a cute and healthy baby. So please give me advices for food and work when pregnancy.
Hi Doctor, My friend Jenny had unprotected sex with his boyfriend, according to her she ate iPill within next 10-12 hours however she is worries whether iPill will work of not, please suggest what she can do?
I am 18 years old I have sex with my bf but slightly only he inserted but bloodcomes. I need to know whether hymns tissue hasturnedor not. Or how to check whether I am virginity or not.
Hi i Am 22 years old. I have irregular periods. I consult doctors but there is no use. Will you please tell me some suggestions.
Hey I had my last periods on april. 7 And now on may I miss my periods And on. 13 may I had a very light brown discharge. Very light and not continuously And flow is very light and even I do not even need sanitary napkins Is dat implementation bleed Or anything else And even I am planning for a baby too And dis bleed is very much differ from periods And today I test home pregnancy test which is negative Please suggest about dis.
Hello sir/mam, My friend is 7 month pregnant now she is having cold and cough. But suddendly breathing problem came from yesterday night. Is this a major problem? Or nothing to worry?
I am 27 and I have low HCG. After 2 year marriage for the first time my period is delayed for 2 months and when I went to doctor last week .she took a urine test and said I am not pregnant. The problem is still I feel pregnant and my belly has grown little. The doctor prescribed me gynoset tablets for 3 days for my periods to come back. Can I have that tablet? Incase if I am pregnant will my baby get effected. Please help. Suggest me what should I do.
Sir my sperm motility is o.Could u plz me dat is it curable or not.If not then plsz suggest me d way to have baby or any other treatment or surgery
Hi sir/madam, I am 15 years old facing stomach pain problem every month in periods time it will continuing for 5 days. At this 5 days I am having a lot of pain some time I am controlling my self. Please tell the actual problem and why this happen. Is it harmful for my future? Is any remedy? Thank you.
My wife last period was begin 3rd on this month. So which date will be of ovulation time. So we can intercourse for baby. Actually we are trying couples of months but still no result. One more thing I want to ask you actually I have high blood pressure so I am taking telma am tablet since two years so is there any problem for be a father in future pls suggest.
Hello doctor, is it normal to have a period cycle of 36-38 days? I get my periods 8 days late every month.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.