Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priti Thakur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti ThakurYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, My boyfriend (virgin) rubbed his penis with pre cum on my clit and vaginal opening and might have inserted a little into the vaginal opening. It wasn't deep because I did not feel it. (I am a virgin too). It didn't even enter the opening. Will I get pregnant.?
A natural fertility diet is a way of eating that is supporting your body in its reproductive efforts. It includes foods which are dense in specific nutrients needed for hormonal function, balance and production, fetal development, egg health, blood health, sperm health and much more.
Benefits of eating a natural fertility diet
- provide antioxidant, minerals and vitamins which helps to protect egg and sperm health from the damage caused by free radicals, help to body maintain hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormonal function and production.
- provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients for optimal health, decrease the chances of miscarriage due to insulin resistance and damage from free radicals to egg sperm and dna.
- eat organic, grass fed, whole fat raw dairy. Eat high fibre food with each meal.
- no soy and soya products (soy foods have estrogens properties it's best to avoid soy milk, butter, chips, meat soy powder.
- avoid refined sugar and pasteurised fruits drink (apple, orange other bottled fruits juice contain consentration sugar which can throw off your blood sugar levels and negatively effect your immune system.
- drink lots of clean water.
- eat fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits, cheese eggs, beans, red meat, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, almond, sea food which is rich of vit d, vit c, vit e, b-12, folic acid and zinc.
My wife was get period on 30/11/2016 and now till now she is not getting period and I hav confirmed c is pregnant bt I do not want baby now. So tell me whats any option to avoid pregnancy.
Bran cereals 1/3 cup
Green vegetables 1 cup
Corn 1 cup
Turnip 1 cup
Apple (unpeeled) 1 large (180 gm.)
Orange 1 large (200 gm.)
Pear 1 large (180 gm.)
Almonds with skin 8 nuts
Various beans 1/2 cup
Dietary fiber and digestion: fiber requires extra chewing which stimulates the release of saliva that breaks down the starches and clears the teeth. The small intestine absorbs most of the nutrients. Unabsorbed or undigested food passes into colon or large intestine. The fiber acts like a sponge holding water, thus producing a soft stool which moves easily.
Types of fibers: there are two types of fibers: insoluble and soluble. Insoluble fiber does not dissolve in water and is found in wheat bran, cereals, breads, fruits & vegetables with their peal. Soluble fiber forms a gel in water. It is found in fruits & vegetables, dried beans and peas and psyllium (isabgol).
Benefits: dietary fiber is associated with prevention of chronic diseases like cancer and coronary heart disease. 20-30 gms. Of fibers should be consumed daily for a healthy life. 10 gms. Per day from psyllium reduces high blood cholesterol. A high fiber diet is usually lower in total fat.