Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have a problem we have a 5 year old daughter and now we trying to conceive last 1 year and between 1 year I was two time pregnant but I had miscarriage both time and I thought may be the reason is semen leak out of my vagina after inter course. So please help me.
I have read on internet that if some person is tested negative for HIV antibody test, means I.He is not infected with HIV, OR Ii.He is in window period, OR Iii.He will never develop antibody for HIV So, my worry is that even after HIV antibody test after window period, a person cannot be 100% sure that he is not infected with HIV because there is some possibilities that he may never develop antibodies against HIV. 1.Is there any further test to rule out this possibilities? 2.Even if a person infected with very small amount of virus, Is it possible that he develop antibody very late? 3.Is p24 antigen test work for HIV-2?
I got sex before 2months earlier and only ones the periods occurs just for too days. Now no periods has come 1 month has passed plssss help me plsss aur tell me any type of pill that can help me.
Hello. Always had regular periods since first menses. Used fertility drugs for 2 months in sep & oct'14. Period was late by 9 days in dec'14. Normal in jan'15(8). Haven't had period in feb'15. Negative pregnancy tests. Had period on March 1. Heavy bleeding with clots for 15 days. Lining thickness is 15mm on 14 day. Taking deviry 10 mg since then for 2 times a day. Bleeding completely stopped on 16 days so started taking only once a day. But bleeding was back on 19 day. Since then bleeding every day for couple of hours. Right now taking dose twice with advise of doc. Desperate to have children. By the way on thyroid medication for 2 months which is normal now( tsh- 4). Is bleeding in middle part of treatment thickness of lining. Best possible way to reduce thickness and bleeding asap and get pregnant
How to repair my wife broken hymen at home naturally otherwise need any medicine so please give a name of medicine.
My husband age is 33years, we are newly married couple and having very rare physical relation as we live apart from each other. But when we have sex and after it, he feels pain in his entire body. Is it normal or anything serious matter?
Which are the std's you can get from receiving oral sex? Is there any chance if someone has not received more than 1 min.
How can I have painless intercourse with my wife? Because every time or whenever I penetrate my penis into her vagina, she begins to cry and shout due to pain that her vagina does not get lubricated.
Hi I am 29years old female. I missed my periods from past 10days. I did pregnancy test also but its negative. I am not using any pills. Nor take any emergency pill. please help.
My wife, 49 years has had nodules on both sides of the neck for which we got the f. N. A. C. Done. Thresult showd tb for which montu test was done for confirmation. Montu was positive and she is since on att for the last one month. But the problem is that she is always complaining of fatigue, headache and fever. Her fever readings are overing between 97.4 to 99.6. Of late she has been complaining of dizziness which comes as waves and then she is forced to sit down or lie down. Can a doctor suggest as to why is this hppening? how to be fit while undergoing tb treatment. She is taking proper diet and liv 52.
Is it safe to take dubagest sr 300 before periods. As m trying to conceive will it protect the womb if m getting conceived? . Or it will bring menses?
Is there any hormone inside a body which generate a feeling of having a baby after having sex. I want to have a baby after coitus. I want to provide lot of love to my baby, breast feed him, do care him, want to make baby sleep over me. I am an adolescent. Of course I will not do that mistake again. Just want to ask is there any hormone which increase our thirst for having a baby?
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.