Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeta Kamboj
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeta KambojYour feedback matters!
My wife is very lean and her cheek is very lean how to improve her personality mainly cheek and one more problem is her lips is not smooth white in colour crack occur in her lips. How to improve smooth and reddish lips. Is there any health problem. Daily moisturizing with vaseline, ghee wat to do pls suggest me.
I'm 28 years old. Previously my skin have no pimple and blemishes but now my skin become so dull with pimple and blemishes and menses is regular but quite low. And weight gain. So give me some suggestions what I have to do?
I have little pores on my face caused by the pimples and so many pimples spots by which my skin gets old day by day but I have use any type of cream as they cause many side effects just consult best advice whatshould I do.
I have constipation problem since 2 or 3 years. what should I do? And due to I also have pimples and dull skin suggest me.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.