Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Payal Jain-patniYour feedback matters!
I have ligament rupture for last 2 months. Still not healed. Will ozone injection help. Its on right side of left leg at knee joint.
I have pain in front portion of my thigh for unknown reason, for past one month. I went to an orthopedic. He prescribed me medicine and x-ray. In x-ray no bony injury was found. Even after one month their is no relief. I am also a diabetic patient for past 12 years. Please help me out.
My father is having some issue with his hands (sever nerves pain). Every few days in a week whenever he sleeps in a certain position which stops blood flow (may be due to nerve blocked) in his hands from shoulder (left and mostly occur on right hand as he tend to sleep in that position, he shouts aloud madly in midnight (he says that it feels as if he has lost his hand) and ask us to rub it vigorously so as to get blood circulation in hands. Then only situation gets under control in few minutes. Its been years that we are facing this issue. He has no control on his sleeping position. Kindly suggest what can be done to resolve this matter. About him: Age-56, Height- 5'6 in, weight- 75 He has "High blood pressure.
I am 28 years old men, I am suffering from joint pain due to uric acid especially hand and leg, my uric acid count is 7.3, what are the home remedies I should take to get rid from uric acid along with tablets.
I am a 40 years female from chennai, am working as a payroll executive for the past 15 years. Have 8 hours work in computer. For the past 2 months I have a pain starts from left hand shoulder to left hand fingers. So I couldnt hold the hard things nowadays. Kindly advise
Hi doctor. When I was 6 months old I had polio however with the required care given I did not paralyzed me totally. But there is a weird thing my left leg is thinner and my right hand is thinner. Can you suggest me if there is any operation or any physiotherapy which I could use to strengthen these?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.