Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParikhYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have acne from last three and half years. I tried some medicine recommended by doctor but does not give any positive result. It pains also. Is it takes three years for hormonal change? What should I do?
I am suffering from a dandruff problem. Can you suggest a solution so that this problem can be solved once and for all?
Hello m 32 years person. My face getting rougher even in summers also. Nd get some reddish colour. please suggest me best cream for my face.
Hay I am 19 years old n in January m turning to 20 yrs. Since one year m having pimples (with serum n non syrup too) on forehead n cheeks of my face. So please tell reason n solution for this. Thanks.
Hello good morning, here I want some remedies to stop hair fall, like what to eat, what kind of shampoo and oil ll have to use for hair etc. Suggest some solution please.
Hai my name is chinnikrishna. My age is 32. I am suffering from hair loss. I have tried so many medicines suggested by many doctors. But no relief. Please suggest me any remedies for hair loss.
Hello doctor. Am a 20 years old male. I have a significant hair loss. I have done a blood test recently. It seems that I have a marginal thyroid problem (hypo). Does the thyroid problem has anything related with my hair fall. Am very much worried about hair plss. Pls do someone help me.
Hai Madam, I am Ramya. I am 26 years old. I used many creams and lotions to get smoothed my face. But nothing works out. In my face the acne black mark and small box marks and small tents are visible. Please suggest me a valuable advise and share me the name of the cream I suppose to use to clear my face. And also suggest me the soap which prevents me from the sweeting smell. It's major problem for me from last two months onwards.
How to thicken my hair fast i'm in abroad in Philippines and i'm also suffering from pcos please advise my hair is very thin suggest me some effective ways because of this my self confidence is very low.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.