Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh P GolwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 30 year old woman I have cough problem last 1 month and swelling in my leg what should I do please tell me.
I am 70 years old and for the last thre months suffering with knee pain. The x ray and mri scan shoed no alarming facts. The pain is low some times but pains a lot when I try to climb steps.
I am 36 years old male. Suffering from right knee pain since laet 9 months. What should I do? I have consult with doctors at hindu rao hospital. Took mesicine but no relief yet. Mri shows that' impression Mr. Imaging revels----- 1. Focal cartilage thining with underlying subchondral edema at medial facet patella- likely chondromalacia patella grade-4.2. Minimal knee joint effusion. So please suggest me. Thanks.
25 years old female having problem with left leg above the knee; becomes senseless and experiencing pain.
I am 22 year's old male I have body pain from last 2 months please give me a suggestion what can I do.
Sir there is pain and sound in my knee joint since last month I have consult doctor and advised for blood uric acid test the result is 7.0 mg. What I have to do for best medicine please advise me.
I have shooting pains in my leg. Along with numbness and a sensation of needles pricking. What should I do?
I am 30 years old male I am having back pain almost every day what I can do for to relief from pain.
I have ankle pain from 5 years mainly in winter or cold air even in ac I can not sit without wearing warm socks. What should I do ?
Dear sir/ mam I having shoulder pain. Some time while i play Badminton when i take force from my shoulder. In winters i took some heat and feel much better can u please help and tell some exercise or medicine and tell me why this happening to me?
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.
I am 32 years old, I have a savior lower back pain from last 3 months. I had used tablets for the same problem but problem doesn't stopped, I work as a assistant Professor in engineering college. I am doing exercises but still the problem is continuing. Some times I feel dizziness my eyes are flickering. What should be the reason for that, what should I do.
Greetings doctor. 10 days back when I was sitting down some breakage sound came in my left side of left leg knee. And 2 days after the knee started swelling and pain was also there. And I used pain killers for that. I consulted orthopaedic doctor. He said some infection is there. He gave some tablets and injections. While using them no pain and swelling was there. But now the tablets are over. And knee started swelling again. What happened to knee?
I am 81 plus. I am quite healthy for my age maintaining wellness with regular daily 6 km walk, yoga and pure vegetarian diet. I experience back pain around my hip and neck when I get up after resting for some time especially after night sleep. There is nothing unbearable. Can I get relief or ignore it? thanks
I am having pain in the fibula bone of my both legs. The pain is most intense at the middle of the bones. What is the reason of this pain and how can I cure it?
Osteoarthritis is the main problem in old age disorder, 7 out of 10 people is suffering from osteoarthritis in his/her life after 60year of age, majority of cases are untreated, they are taking or desiring some home remedies that can help in reducing the knee joint pain.... You can use 5o grm of Dry ginger powder + 50 gms of Turmeric powder mixed it and takes in a vessels, now 3-4 tsf of this mixture 2 tsf of veneger or lemon juice or tamirendus (Imali patra swaras) hot water as required make paste apply over the knee joints and around the knee joints, keep it up to dry.. after that you may wash it with lukewarm water and apply any oil over the joints, protect the knees from open air for 1 hrs, your pain will be subsided fastly. if more problems you can apply daily otherwise you can use on the alternate day, or weekly. Please give us feedback after try..