Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj GuptaYour feedback matters!
My age 67 years. Gave blood for Arogyam 1.2 and PSA test. I am on medication and taking 1 tablet each of 1- Telista 40, 2-Rozucor F10 and 3- Geripod D. Prostate weighs 60 Gms. Please advise by looking at my blood reports, if I can reduce the tablets or it's strength. Recently, my BP was 117/ 74. BMI is 29/30.
Hello Doctor, I want to know can I have sex with my 24 year old cousin sister? As we Both are virgins, how to have safe sex. Please help.
Sir, I have bp low problem. My bp is always down .my bp range is mostly 85-90-97-100/58or 60. What can I do? My bp goes down after 15 days whenever my bp go down I did lot of vomit & headache. After few day it goes normal when I take ors ,salt etc.In case my normal range of bp is 110/85 .Please suggest what can I do. My weight is 41 my age is 26.
Hi meri problem ye hai ki mujhe raat ko sote waqt saase ruk jaati hai aur mai hill nahi paati fir kuch der baad sab normal ho jaata hai but body mai pain rahta hai mai kya karu.
Sir I wanted to know what are the symptoms of moto neuro disease. What are the treatment available for it.
Hi I am 32 years old and I have a cough for more than two weeks now and I taste something in my throat like there is a blood or a taste of an old can.
Hello Doctor This is an EMERGENCY. Please help my wife age 25 is suffering from severe stomach pain and vomiting for past two days. She is on her periods 2nd day. She has not eaten anything for 2 days still has been vomiting profusely and has unbearable pain on her lower abdomen, hips, back and thighs. She tried some over the counter medications to treat vomit (vomi stop and ondit) and stomach ache (meftal-spas) but still it has not stopped. Please help. Prescribe any medicine for her please doctor I beg you. Can't watch her suffer. Please reply as soon as possible.
1. He listens to your complaints properly and not just starts writing prescription before you explain your problem.
2. He examines you properly and explains about examination and importance of particular examination.
3. Explains about probable causes of your complaints and investigations needed and importance of each investigation
4. He explains you about your disease, preventive, dietary, rehabilitative, and treatment (conservative or operative) and pros and cons of each.
5. Let us come to point. Your report shows severely deficient vitamin d level. Or severely deficient vitamin b12 level. Did your doctor explain you about importance of vitamin d. Did you doctor tell you how imp is vitamin b12. You have chronic backache did your doctor tell you about proper posture, precautions needed, exercise regime if not not then your not at right place.
Ok I will explain vitamin d deficiency; rampant in society. Diabetes, depression, cancer eg breast cancer, weakening of bones decreased immunity, inflammation of small vessels which could even lead to cardiac arrest all these are related to vitamin d deficiency. Did your doctor made you understand how important is vitamin d if you have been diagnosed with deficiency of of vitamin d. Did your doctor explain you role of b12, supplementation if you are a vegetarian.
6. Doctors just treat healing is by god. We follow principles of treatment and lord heals. Good doctor listens, explains, makes you comfortable so that you could explain your problem properly, not just writes prescription or asks for surgery but makes you sure that your at right place. Makes you feel why our elders used to call medical profession a noble profession.