Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nita Shah
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita ShahYour feedback matters!
3 year ago .my teeth have gap .i feel it with tooth cap .now I saw my tooth cap have gap .tooth cap cement is automatically removing and feel pain at the time of taking any cold and hot.
I have a bad breath problem. Though I brush twice daily and flush sometimes as well but the problem persists. My digestion is also ok. Sometimes toilets are not timely.
Ge Do eating WARF (blood thinner) medicine 2mg daily for 6years cause Dental problems also? Please reply.
Dr. I am having a mouth ulcer at the end of my lower wisdom tooth on left side of jaw. It doesn't heal. And gets worse if I have constipation or acidity .I can't eat any spicy food from that side. Should I remove my wisdom tooth. Or the Dr. has prescribed me turmax tablet for ten days. Please guide.
Hi doctor my front teeth is paining what can I do I ask doctor also about this and doing x ray also they telling me to do cleaning buzz lots of infection on or teeth. My front teeth was half broken when I play cricket than I consult a doctor n they fix me a cap ceramic. That's the issue can you just solve.
Hello doctor, I am facing problem on my tongue as well as on penis. Kuch time se tongue pe pain ho rahi n jalan b hoti hai ye continuously halka ho raha hai or penis ma front (cap) ma jalan hoti hai week me ek bar ho jate hai aur chote chote dots aur redness ho jati hai Please reply for remedies with FULL detail.
Can we used minolast lc tab. In mouth ulcers have mouth ulcers for 15 days used complex bt no relief Suggest any medicine.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.