Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niloy Ghatak
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Niloy GhatakYour feedback matters!
I had a regular eye check up once in a year .I am suffering from a little pain in my left eye from several months .I have visited my doctor yesterday at the Centre for Sight ,he assured me that this is not of great issue but due to weakening of muscles of left eye .Also there is a slight decrease in my no from -4.5 to -4.25 and also a decrease in my cylindrical no from -1.00 to -0.75 .My doctor recommend me that you can wear specs from this no only due to not a major change. What can I do now because when earlier when my no was -3.5 this problem is not there but when I shifted to -4.5 this starting occurring but only in the left eye .
I sometimes feel like my right eye went somewhat Inside, I was actually hit by my friends leg in the same eye before and sometimes feels like opening it widely to match the other eye but don't know if it happening because of that hit or may be it is normal or something, waiting for the quick answer. Thanks in advance.
I have moving lice in my body hairs in my chest n pubic part too n it is itchy. I saw the reason but my hygiene is my priority how it cud happen to me and aprt from it it says that it can be through a partner I didn't had any sch contact with anyone Kindly help as it is really exasperating.
I m a college going student, my eye sight is normal, but sometimes I realize something is wrong, how to find solution, please help.
I am suffering from eye contact(site) point 4. 50. Without speds I can' t see any thing. I want to take laser treatment if any problem completed operation in future. What should I do?
Hello sir, My age is 30 years. I don't have blood pressure and sugar my condition is I have vitreous floaters from 10 months in my both eyes they are like black and grey colour spots, cobwebs, cloud, threads, they are always annoying me I can't concentrate my work .even I can't sit outside with in 5 minutes, because the vitreous floaters are always staying in line of my sight. While riding the bike they always disturbed my vision. I consult lv Prasad eye institute . They examine my eyes .they saying your eyes are normal don't feel about your condition .just ignore them. (they are not pathology these are emmetropia. But I can't ignored because they are always bothered me every minute. I can't concentrate my day to day work. Please help me any doctor to cure my vitreous floaters. Please save my life and my vision. Please anyone can help me in India. Please sir
Extended wear rgp lenses can be worn continuously for 2-3 days, can correct any type of refractive error including astigmatism. In keratoconus also soft lenses are not acceptable but rgp lenses can give rewarding results. If cared for, these lenses can last for 6-7 years and there are no chances of infection. These lenses may cost rs 4000 to rs 8000/. Special lenses for keratoconus may cost more. They can be fitted only by expert ophthalmologist. Visit: web: mrj-jainerye. Com.
My three years old daughter have eye problem which may be squint or false squint........ I want to know about this issue , can you help me out of this?
We just got my son's eyes examined and found he has numbers 1.25 and 1.75, are these numbers too high? How much safe is the operation to get rid of glasses?
I am 35 years old my Eyes remain red & tired mostly in the evening although I do not have any weak sight problem.
When I squeeze my lower eye lid, mucous like thread is coming from the hole in the corner of eye lid from right eye. Do not have any other symptoms. I have been using moxifloxacin eye drops for last 6 days when I started using I had slight itching and redness that got cleared but this mucous like thing is still coming what should I do now pls help.
I' m 29 yrs old, female, my eyesight is weak and I put on spectacles of-2. 5 cyl, axis110 for right eye and 90 for left eye, sph +. 50, is it possible for me to opt for a lasik eye treatment and get rid of my spectacles for ever. And if yes, is it 100%safe?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.