Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Meri wife ke period khatm hue phir bhi uska thoda thoda bleeding ho raha hai sath mai white bhi aa raha hai please help me aisa kyu ho raha hai?
How to gain weight and body mass naturally without any supplements chemicals tablets tips to gain weight I am eating so much but I cannot body mass and muscles.
Hello there my age is 28 years and my gums started bleeding and thus there is mouth smell. What to do I am very afraid that I do not get into disease called pyrrohea.
I have got pimples on my upper arms & back & they leave their marks too and due to fluctuating weight I have stretch marks also. Please give solution to get rid of it.
I am 32 year old and I am suffer from hair fall. I want to all hair recovered which I am lost earlier.
I am suffering from kidney stone from about 1years 7months, but last one year I have no any pain but 6months ago I test USG, in this report have some stones on my kidney now what can I do for this? Please please response.
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
Why do I always suffer from fever? Even though I am in well condition I get very soon affected by fever?
Am bathing in clorin include water. Now my skin is hard blacking day by day. please gibe me solution for this.
Ozone in pivd/slipped disc
In case of prolapsed inter-vertebral disc (or, slipped disc) different other mechanism acts. Inter-vertebral disc is filled with nucleus pulposus which is a jelly like material which holds water (90% of disc material is water). When ozone is injected into the disc the proteo-glycan bridges in the jelly-like material are broken down and they no longer capable of holding water. As a result disc shrinks and mummified which is equivalent to surgical discectomy and so the procedure is called ozone discectomy or ozonucleolysis. It has been published in anesthesia and pain journals that up to 85% of disc operation can be avoided with these non-surgical interventions. Success rate is about 88% which is comparable to surgical discectomy (50% to 90%). Complications are remarkably low and much less than surgery.
Minimally invasive procedure using small needle and probe to remove disc material of prolapsed disc, releasing pressure on nerves and relieving pain in most of the patients of prolapsed / bulging / slipped disc.
Rotating probe is inserted through needle into the disc under x-ray/ fluoroscopic guidance
Rotating tip removes small portion of disc material. Because only enough of the disc is removed to reduce pressure inside the disc, the spine remains stable
Insertion site covered with bandage. Recovery is fast as unlike surgical decompression no bone or muscle is cut. 2-3 days of bed rest and may return to normal activity within one week.
Ipsc india has been pioneer in ozone discectomy or ozonucleolysis for slipped disc or prolapsed disc. We have treated thousands of patients not only from across india but also international patients from usa, uk, nigeria, afghanistan, iraq, bangladesh, nepal and saudi arabia. We have the original, closed circuit-self calibration ozone machine, imported from italy.
Hi. I hv hairfall problem. I hd consulted many doctors. My heamoglobin level s 14 nd evn my iron level s gud. So th dctr tld me t s a genetic hairloss nd i hv dandruff or dry scalp , exactly i dnt knw. Few doct tls me dry scalp nd few dandruff. Confused. I m still 22. Nd also tl me th normal rate f hairfall per day fr a gal.
Hi, my hair is getting thinner day by day, May I use arnica Montana herbal shampoo? Is there any side effects using this? Does it regrow my hair back? Please reply me.
I am 31 year old male suffering from serious anxiety disorder with digestion problem from past 9 years. I have blurred vision and giddiness. Very scared of closed spaces. Taking etlaam ds from past 4 years, but no use at all. Just wanted to check whether paxil 12.5mg will work, or do I need to take anything else. Kindly suggest.
My friend a 27 years old female experiencing all day long sleepiness for some time. This condition is noticeable for 1 week. She yawns for all day long and feel tired though she is not involved any kind of physical activity. A little excessive urine problem. And she experience a little abdomen pain before periods and timing varies. Bp is little low.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.