Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita H PanchalYour feedback matters!
I have been working hard, so I am not able to take care of my health issues I am suffering from leg pain and head ache and also eye problem so please help me out to get well.
My mother has pain in her right heel from last 2 months. When she rest for a while or sleep overnight and then walk she feels pain. So can you tell me what is the problem and to whom (doctor) should I consult.
Hi. My name is Esther. I keep having terrible back ache and headache. Irregular food habits. Also never had any such disease diagnose. Always have body pains. Most of my family members have diabetes and I'm scared I might get that by genes. Could you please tell me what are the early signs of having diabetes or thyroid. Also how can I incorporate my food habits to avoid it! Thanks.
I have just turned 46 a thyroid patient from 10-11 years sometimes having back pain but recently feeling very lethargic and one point pain in my both knees after doing my blood tests my blood sugar level is little high at random it was 196 and after a few years it is 164 now. What should I do. I dont wanna come on medication is there any other remedy for this too. Kindly suggest me the diet to. Thank you.
My daughter aged of 12 suffering from stomach pain after passing the motions both stomach pain & the back part of tool I already don urine test motion test culture test but is positive there was urine infection treated for three days but still she says she has pain in the back kindly suggest.
In my body there is joint pain (Rheumatology). My medicine is going on but I am not satisfy with the medicine.
She is in very difficulty. She has a bad back pain and she is unable to wake up in morning easily. So please help her by medicines and by your useful tips too?
Sir I am suffering knee pain both legs last four years used allopathic and ayurveda not relief my age 56 age male 82 kg weight height 5/10 kindly inform me remedy what sir.
Have problem with my right shoulder and it happened while playing volleyball. Now it's been a year and still the pain is there.
I am a 36 years old female. My height is 5 feet 2 inches and my weight is 72 kgs. I have been experiencing a pain in my butt for almost 3-4 years. It had started during my pregnancy 4 years ago. I experience the pain more when I am sitting. Sometimes the pain appears to have extended to my upper thighs or lower back. I am able to perform all regular activities including workouts. I am able to run and perform 120 squats. The problem arises during sitting. The pain reduces when I lie on my sides. Please help with the possible reason and if I need to visit an orthopedic doctor. I had checked online and found doctors specializing in back pain or joint pains. Which doctor do I need to visit.
I feel sleepy fr the whole day and get tired very often while having a little work. Sometime, aftr waking up from lomg sleep I feel muscular pain in my hands and legs. What is the remedy for the weakness and over sleepy.
I am 75 years old. I am having calf muscle pain on my left leg only in night after gone to bed. No pain in the morning. During pain I apply a siddha oil externally. It subsides. But it comes next day. It is for the past four days. Jagatheesan.
I am a 27 year old male. I am suffering with severe backache since 2 weeks. I used tablets and ointments but there is no use. I work for an IT company under regular night shifts and even workout daily. Please help me resolve this issue.
Doctor. Sir. I. Have played cricket everyday my. Right leg. Is. So painful and. If. I. Play. One hour. My. Body feels. Fully tired.. I. Am. Always sleep and. Don't eat properly. please Tel me. To. Improve my health. And I. Want Back to play cricket.
I am 24 year old and I have back problem when I do my work in my office it continuously pain without any support I am not sit.
I'm aftab khan. I suffer from my leg injury about 2 months. I had operation of my leg but pain is still remain so what to do. Will you please help me.
If you are about to undergo a knee replacement surgery, it is important to know the extent of pain that it involves, and the recovery period that follows. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and a patient needs a lot of time to adjust to the replacement of his knee. The time of recovery depends on the patient and form of surgery that has been undertaken. The steps of recovery after a knee replacement surgery are as follows:
- After the surgery, you will be given painkillers which you can self-administer using a switch. You may also require an oxygen mask or blood transfusion.
- You may require crutches and should walk within a frame. The ability to get back to walking without any help depends on the patient.
- You will be taught exercises for strengthening your knees in the hospital by a physiotherapist.
- It is likely for you to experience some initial discomfort during exercising and walking, as your legs may become swollen.
- Putting on a passive motion machine may be beneficial in restoring movement in your knees when you are lying in bed.
- It is likely for you to spend a period of three to five days in the hospital, based on your condition and its progress.
- An enhanced recovery program may be suggested by your surgeon in which you may start walking from the surgery day itself.
Recovery at home
- It is normal for you to feel tired and fatigued at home in the beginning. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and the tissues and muscles around your knees require time to heal properly.
- You should arrange for a person who would help you while you go out for a few weeks after the surgery.
- It is very important for you to practice the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist. This is a vital part of speedy recovery and you should not avoid them.
- You will be able to stop depending on crutches or walking frames and go back to your regular activities and schedule, six weeks after the surgery.
- The swelling and pain associated with the surgery may take around three months to depart.
The recovery process usually continues for two years after undergoing the surgery. During this period, scar tissue heals and your muscles get restored through exercises. It is recommended for you to avoid any kind of extreme sports or movements in which there is a risk of falling, such as mountain biking, or skiing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.