Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mmeena SiinghYour feedback matters!
I got married recently and I would like to have unprotected sex (not using condoms or copper t, pills by my wife) with my wife but I would like to have children after an year. Kindly suggest how can I make it?
I want to do sex with my girlfriend. But I don't know which is the safe period or when I do sex with her so that she will not get pregnant. Please tell me which is the safe period, how many days before or after of her period? Please sir tell me in details. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant. For 34 weeks, my baby weight is 2.5 kg. Doctor says it's little higher weight for 34 week pregnancy. Everyday I take 2 times rice as breakfast and lunch. Is tat a reason for over weight of my baby.
I am a married girl. I want to be get pregnant since last 4 month me and my husband try our level best but there is negative result every month. in march period time of mine is 10 days late so at that time I think that I am pregnant but it was a negative result. Bt in between this 4 months my full is nt gain weight only my stomach is gain like a fat girl .doctor tell me why my stomach is gain and how to get pregnant faster .becoz I have already tried in the period days for the baby bt there is no result are there.
Can you suggest a medicine that can avoid pregnancy after 2 weeks of intercourse? Or suggest a method to know either she is pregnant or not?
Hi. Am 28 m newly married. She is getting pain in her vagina while on sex. So stil we are not able to do. Kindly give your suggestion. Tnq in advance.
We are married since 2014. We are planning for our first baby. My sperm count is good and active. My wife also healthy. But doctor told to take lycogold For past three months my wife gets irregular periods. So we are not able to identify ovulation dates. Is it possible to find it? Please help.
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
Water is an essential nutrient that is required by the body to perform its functions. Water is lost from the body due to various factors such as exercise and warm weather so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
Here are five reasons as to why you should increase your daily water intake.
1. To repair the muscles in the body - Water is vital to the muscles in the body as fatigue can set in due to the fluid imbalance in the cells. The muscles' performance is thus impaired to a large extent. Increasing fluid intake during and after exercising is recommended to keep muscles healthy.
2. Proper skin care - Lack of water in the body may be reflected on your face in the form of dry skin and wrinkles. Drinking enough water also prevents fluid loss from the body.
3. To allow the kidneys to function optimally - Kidneys function optimally when body fluid levels are normal. Lack of water causes kidney stones in warm weather and impairs the kidney function of regulating body waste.
4. Water helps in weight loss - Eating water-rich foods such as cucumber and spinach can help reduce the binge eating tendency. These food are voluminous foods which are absorbed slowly thus keeping the body full for longer.
5. Optimal bowel function - Optimal drinking of water allows free bowel movement. The fluids combined with fibre help in eliminating constipation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.