Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Lemon (acid) and honey (sugar) is a lethal combination to weaken your teeth's enamel temporarily.
If you brush immediately after ingesting lemon honey then you tend to wear off weakens enamel which will make your teeth sensitive.
Hence as a dentist I would suggest either brush before consuming lemon honey or wait for atleast 1 hour before brushing.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
I miss my periods from last 2 months. Suddenly I have urin infection I do pregnancy test which is negative do I am pregnant?
My wife is suffering from pcod. Whether she ovulate? How to use ovulation detector kit and wen to use. We r planning for a child.
2. Bathing before sunrise reduces mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3. Maintain a proper weight.
4. Female between 5' to 5.5' should ideally weigh minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.
5. Male between 5' to 510, in 60 kgs max 75 kgs roughly.
6. Intake daily 3-5 litres of water.
7. Freehand exercise for 30 minutes daily in the morning helps to get more oxygen in the blood.
8. Avoid oily food. Take only fruit juice or white sweets.
9. Take nutritious balance diet.
10. Prepare popcorn at home and do breakfast with it. Be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
11. Do pranayam daily.
12. Eat slight less than your normal diet.
I am married female 25 years old my cycle of periods is always on timd but this time it 6 days late I have not consumed any pills or such thing. Kindly guide me.
Please advise on which day I can intercourse with my wife? Today is her 1st day of period. We are trying for baby since last 6 months. Any healthy foods need to take?
I am 5 weeks pregnant. Now I am having a small cramp like pain in the lower left abdomen. Is there anything to worry?
DigestiveHealth_newRecent research suggests that people who sleep poorly are at a greater risk of severe poor health.
Poor sleep can trigger inflammation in your body including your digestive system. A study published in the Nutrition in Clinic Practice reported that inflammation is linked to major degenerative diseases.
A study published in the World Journal of Gastroenterology reported that poor sleep was associated with inflammation of the digestive tract in individuals with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Poor sleeping habits was found to play a role in the seriousness of the disease.
Another study publised in the Digestive Disease and Sciences Journal found that Irritable Bowel Sydrome (IBS) symptoms was linked to a disturbance in sleep.
How much Sleep Do You Really Need?
The amount of sleep you need varies from person to person. A study published in the Sleep Health Journal recommends the following sleep duration:
Newborns should sleep between 14 and 17 hours.
infants should sleep between 12 and 15 hours.
toddlers should sleep between 11 and 14 hours.
Preschoolers should sleep between 10 and 13 hours,
School-aged children should sleep between 9 and 11. hours.
Teenagers should sleep between 8 to 10 hours.
Young adult and adults should sleep between 7 to 9 hours.
Older adults (65 years and above) should sleep between 7 to 8 hours.
Tips to Improve Your Sleep
It is important to consider sleep as a priority. Here are 5 tips to improve your sleep:
Practice going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, this will go a long way in restoring your natural sleep rhythm.
Make sure you have your last meal 3 hours before you go to bed
Ensure there is complete darkness in your room.
Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bedtime
Get rid of all anxiety and worry don’t take it to bed with you.