Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali BhattYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from thighs muscle pain when I exercise in gym thats why when I walk my thighs pain increased so can you suggest medicine for this problem.
Sir, my wife has severe body pain especially in fingers, we consulted doctor and got hemoglobin and calcium test done and also thyroid every thing is normal. We don't know what to do whom to consult further to know the root cause of pain and also remedy. Please help us in this regard. Thank you.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I am suffering from neck pain and have spondylosis from last 3-4 years and there is a gap between c4, c5 c6 and taking ayurvedic medicine and got 80% relief and also doing regular exercises but after doing some heavy work I get tired quickly and also vertigo problem secondly also suffering from puffy eyes. Pl. Suggest some remedy.
My wife has suddenly developed acute pain in her shoulder joints, wrists, thumb joints and the shoulder blade. The pain is more on the left side. What could it possibly be, and what should we do to avoid it? She is already under some medication, and hence doesn't want to see a doctor. Please advise.
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I consulted a doctor but there is no difference in my position. The x ray shows that the gap between the t10 and t11 (pardon if its wrong I dont remember the exact bone name) is reduced. The ache is exactly above the hips from where the backbone starts (the area of around 3 inches is in pain). What should I do? Please help me out here!
This query is for my wife who is 55 years old, weighting 77 kg and having height of 5.5 feet. She has problem with her knees. We are residing at 3rd floor and it becomes very difficult for her to ascend or descend stairs. Even otherwise if she stands for some time, her legs becomes stiff and starts swelling. She can;t even fold her legs and there is pain while walking. Her sugar level, BP, Cholesterol level, uric acid, RH factor are OK. She is taking Calcium (Cadila Pouch) and B complex daily. Please advise.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.