Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mini Sheth
Submit a review for Dr. Mini ShethYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I am very fat what should I do what precautions should I take. Should I take any medicine.
The fallopian tubes are two thin tubes, one on each side of the uterus, which lead to developed ovaries in the uterus. At the point when a hindrance keeps the egg from going down the tube, the woman has a blocked fallopian tube. It can happen on one or both sides.
The most widely recognized reason for blocked fallopian tubes is a pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID is the after effect of a sexually transmitted disease, however, not every pelvic disease is identified with STDs. Likewise, regardless of the possibility that PID is not present anymore, a past filled with PID or pelvic contamination builds the danger of blocked tubes.
Other potential reasons for blocked fallopian tubes are:
- Current or history of an STD disease, particularly Chlamydia or Gonorrhea
- History of uterine disease brought about by a fetus removal or unsuccessful labor
- History of stomach surgery
- Past ectopic pregnancy
- Earlier surgery including the fallopian tubes
The most effective methods to discover whether your fallopian tubes are blocked, are as follows:
To figure out if your fallopian tubes are hindered, your specialist may recommend a laparoscopy or a hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
- In an HSG test, a catheter, through the vagina (cervix), embeds fluid color into the uterus. At that point, X-rays are taken to check whether there is a blockage or if the color streams into the stomach area. Another technique called sonosalpingography for HSG, utilizes saline water and air as opposed to color and ultrasound during an X-ray. In case that you have issues with your fallopian tubes, your specialist may prescribe surgery to redress the harm or unblock the tubes.
- In case you are ovulating ordinarily, your specialist may likewise consider helped proliferation procedure that ignores the fallopian tubes altogether. These can incorporate intracytoplasmic sperm infusion (ICSI), manual sperm injection specifically into the uterus (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF). IUI cannot be done if tubes are blocked.
- In case that you have one open and one blocked tube, you may have the capacity to get pregnant without an excess of assistance. Your specialist may give you fertility medications to increase the odds of. This is impossible when both tubes are blocked.
- Now and again, laparoscopic surgery can open blocked tubes or evacuate scar tissue that is bringing on issues. Tragically, this treatment often does not generally work. The shot of achievement depends upon how old you are (the more youthful, the better), how severe and where the blockage is, and the reason for the blockage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Patanjali apple vinegar has to be taken with hot or cold water and can be consumed empty stomach in morning?
Can you recommend any tools that will help me stay motivated to stay on my eating plan? Please advice.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most