Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind ShahYour feedback matters!
I know dr milind personally as I was his patient.. He is very well and soft spoken ..his work is real good and he is a pleasant person ..I wish him all success in his life and profession
I specially went to India for my dental work with Dr Milind only ..I like his work with modern method ..He is real dedicated doctor foe his patients..
I have plaque on my teeth, I brush twice but this plaque remains after brush. Please suggest any treatment.
Hi i am having Saliva (spit) forming in my mouth on its own self. Could you please give me a suggestion how to stop it?
There is a man of age 54 who is affected from disease advance periodontitis. He is in pain, doctor advised him to took out the teeth but his sugar level is not under control (fasting 336 nd other is 440) so how he can fastly control his sugar level nd is there any other option for him bcz he is in extreme pain pls suggest what can we do?
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!
I am 21 year old man My self is ankit ambade I lived in nagpur Maharashtra I am having the problems on my mouth like mouth ulcers. I am suffering last 2 years. I have so much problems when I eat any kind of food there is so much pain So what should I do? Please tell me.
Can metrogyl gel USP 2% be used to cure tongue ulcer. Because after its application I feel a bit sluggish and can stand the gel on my tongue.
I had a filling in one of my teeth, 2 months ago, now I sometimes feel severe pain at night after going to bed on the same portion of feeling. What could be the reason and any medicine for pain relief. What should I do in due course?
I am suffering from constipation every week, and due to this I have mouth ulcers which causes pain when I eat something, kindly tell me what can I do?
I am having blood in my mouth while sleeping. Some times the blood with saliva has yellow substance. What would be the reason.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Hello doctor i want to know how can my teeths are milky white from yellow and what are the expenses ?
Is it possible to remove more yellowish marks on teeth due to fluorosis or not proper brushing? If yes, which treatment should I take?
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
Patients should visit their endodontists (especially trained to perform root canal treatment) or general dentist after the root canal treatment to have proper restorative work completed on the tooth.