Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AgajaYour feedback matters!
My grandmother have pain in knees she many times have problem of stomach ache. Suggest me any good medicine for her please.?
I am 23 yrs old and I am suffering from neck pain for a long time. I am an it graduate working with an mnc. Please advice.
I am 19 years old. I have shoulder pain often, some yes irritates all the day, but after a night sleep it gone, even I used lot of pain killers
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
My mother is getting legs and back pain and able to walk properly she has sugar .she is 60 years old.
I have thyroid and all time I'm trouble with pain in my body. Can you help me how can I control my thyroid?
Sir/madam, He about 4 years back get hit by a sit handle while sitting in a bus during its acceleration, he just got hit and there was no blood or swelling. After that incident sometimes he feels a little headache, in both side of his head (mainly on his right side and very little on his left side). But as it didn't troubled him much as a result he ignored it. Now for about last few days that headache (actually, feeling pressure on the both side rather than the pain on head) continue to happen unlike before when it happens only twice or once a day. When he google about it, he finds that it might be case of internal bleeding that scared him a lot. So I'm asking what's the possible case may be and is there anything serious? And how much cost it will takes to cure him as he is from a middle class background? Please help. Thank you.
I am 34 years old and I am suffering with knee and heel pains, I am thinking that it is caused by my over weight (98 kg, 172cm is my height), please help me on this issue.
Hii I am 18 years old I am suffering from leg pains since 1 month I consult many doctors but I dintend get nic treatment.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.