Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AgajaYour feedback matters!
I am ill, I have very pain in back and also a fever in last 2 days I am very si k in last two or three days.
I am suffering from neck back pain from last 1 year, I am male 23. Why is it so? taken many medicines precribed by doctors as well as x-ray but nothing happens. Still there is always pain.
Sir to my mom there was some pain comes in back bone since 10 years but all type of treatment was over but now also still pain is there tll any salutation please sir.
I was suffering from prostatic and uti 8 month ago. I took doxcef, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, offloading within 5 month as a result I feel pain throughout my legs. I find difficult to walk. I lost strength in my legs. Is it because of antibiotics I took. Please reply. What should I do.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.
I have a problem with my lower back. The pain is tremendous when ever I lie down and try to get up. It takes a minimum of 1/2 hour after I get up from bed to find the reduction in pain. In particular the pain is on the RIght HIP area. Its not that the pain is totally gone after the 1/2 hour but the pain comes down. What needs to be done> whether Acupuncture as mentioned by the doctor can reduce / remove with out any issues. Please advice. Regards.
Whenever I travel for durations on bike. I end up with back pain and there's too much stress on my eyes.Please suggest.
I am suffering 1 year ago my first operation is not success Problem are � 1. Non union (femur) 2. Stiff knee I need help please call me this no.
I am 45 years old. I do heavy work in my office not physical though. Recently, I've been suffering from right arm, leg and eye ache. It feels my arm and legs are pulling out. And I have hyperopia (or farsightedness). I use glasses only when I read or work. Are these any signs of future neurological or cardio-logical risks. What should I do?
My mother got slipped and her knee was injured. But not too hardly. But there is a swell on the knee and it pains when touched too hardly. It occurred more than three months ago but it doesn't cured. Could you please tell me the reason for her prolonged swell?
In gym while doing bench press my shoulder is being hurt I guess. From next day my shoulder was paining. My doctor Gave me muscle relaxant by which now the pain is gone but my shoulder is still giving me popping sound. N when I'm I'm some unorthodox position sometimes my shoulder gives me pinching sensation. That pinching sensation however goes in few secs after warming up my shoulder. I tried glucosamine chondroitin with MsM. It might have worked but not that visible. Please suggest me some medicine or remedy for shoulder popping sound n pinching pain.
Hi it's been 3 days up that my periods are delayed is there anything to worry about and what could be the reason for this delay. Though my legs and back pains just the same as the symptoms before periods come kindly please help.
I am 25 year old. I got back pain very badly. I am student and I have to do study. Please suggest me exercise or precaution. What I should do now.
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.