Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BhattYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 69 years, for last three months, every month, I get sore throat fever only and the evening two days later get cold and gets ok in two weeks, it is being repeated for last three months. Please advise.
I am 39 years old male. A small pimple type is there below my chest. No pain. Occasional itching feeling. Slowly growing. What it may be?
I am a 20 year old and studying b. Tech. I have a fear for facing maths paper. However better I studied/prepared, I get a kind of shivering when I start answering maths paper, resulting in silly mistakes. How to overcome? kindly help me.
My father drinks alcohol every day tell me some medication which can make him to stop drinking alcohol without any side effects.
My teeth are looks yellow and black. I cleaned it twice a day but there is no changes what should I do?
I have done by stitches in my leg at the point of knee, due to stitched there is a development of black colored extra muscle growth on stitches. What is the treatment?
Suffering from little scare without any acne and also had some acne scare, suggest me some scare removal cream, now I am using acnicin gel, not getting any good result.
I am having pain in my right hand elbow joint since last one month. Ortho says it is called tennis elbow with minor increase in uric acid. Even after taking medicines for tem days no improvement. But I observed that after doing walk & light exercise with hand/shoulder movement the pain has receeded. Should I continue doing exercise or should go for medication. Kindly adivse.
My lover left me alone so I can not control my feeling doctor I got depressed in it and I thought of live alone I am feel like this for more than 3 year and I use to see him every where i.can not control in it and decided to suicide please give a solution for it please doctor.
Mere muh pe pimples hain Bhut black spot bhi hai Bhut I am 21 years old but I am looking like old. Suggest me best consultant.
My age is 22. I have acne problems. I have gone through many prescriptions but I can not get rid off. How to overcome this?
Height problem:- Now I'm entering to 21st year. My height is 4'10, I want to increase my height by 3-5inches. My mom height is 4'9 & dad height is 6feet.
Wants know the price details for the dental implant (only one teeth that is lower jah, please provide the approximate cost for the best implants ?
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.