Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Komal ShahYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain since last 1 year whenever I go to sleep I start pointing and I turn again and again plzz tell me what should I do for my pain.
Hi Dr. I am dealing with back pain from quite some time I think for more then 2-3 years. Can you please tell me how do I reduce it.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension Please tell.
I have a back pain for long time and take medicine for this but still I am suffering same please gave best suggestion what I do to came out from this problem? Thank you.
I am 23 old I have back pain and my stomach always gets upset in a day 3-4 time I go toilet. And my health not improveing how much ever I eat please tell me what should I do. Really I do feel weakness in me. Thank you please suggest me. I am married.
I am a sports person, when I start up some physical exercise I have always pain in my right ankle. Please advise.
I am having pain in back of my neck from last 4 days. I have taken combiflam as pain killer but no relief. Now pain is increased to back of head. please suggest some solutions.
I have great pain in my legs and toes. When I run it sounds like tik tik and some time it relief. I want to know this was a serious problem or not. And please tell me pain relief for that.
Hi doctor, I'm 19 year old female. But this is for my 19 year old male friend. He was in love with his class mate. They loved each other well. But recently, her marriage was fixed by her parents with another guy. Now both of them are compelled to separate. But he is always thinking of her and his exams got interrupted. He is in such a way and so depressed every time. Doctor, how can I advise him or how can I bring him back?
Sir. I have B/L Knees pain from last 5 years. Also some time back pain from 10 years. Can back pain radiates to knees or there is different cause for knees pain and back pain.
I am 20 year old. My legs are paining from some few days. I got hurt when I playing cricket. I am using ointment but I do not get any relif? What should I do.
I am a 24 year old male, and i'm having a constant knee pain in both the knees over the last 3-4 years. It's aggravated with pressure such as while driving and also with extended sitting. I've had x-rays with the orthopaedic stating that there's nothing wrong and the pain-killers would take care of it, which they haven't. Would appreciate any assistance.
Hello Doctors I Have big problem of leg pain from last few years As I travel daily for near around 5 hours through local trains & Bus I will start feeling pain after 15 min while standing continually, After day end during bed time I feel more pain till I sleep, Please suggest me better way out, Is there is any lack of vitamin in my body, or any deficiency, Please prescribe Diet, Medicines to get rid of Permanent.
Hi, My right hand's forearm is bigger than my left hand. Its almost 75 % bigger than the other hand. Is there a way to decrease the size of forearm. Surgically or non surgically.
My ten year old son is feeling pain in his ankle and few days back in knee. There is no external injury. What should we do.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.