Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti RamnaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am a 37 year old corporate professional. Long sitting hours is inevitable. In the left leg I have a sciatic pain for the last 1.5 years and a knee pain. I have been exercising a bit - gym.
Hi I am Biraju. I have back pain last two weeks. I used some pain relief medicine but still I didn't get any relief. please tell me what should I do. please give any suggestions. Thanks.
I am 42 years old and burning at back since almost 5 to 6 years now. Also want to reduce my weight that is 92 now. But no BP, no Sugar. No health issues other than thyroid. Any medicine for piles as well.
I am 23 years old male and suffering from chronic shoulder and neck pain since last 4 years. I had taken treatment from neurologists but it does not worked. All my reports such as MRI, X Ray, and other blood tests are normal. Haven't done diagnosis for fibromyalgia but my symptoms exactly matched with fibromyalgia symptoms. Will you help me?
I am a 21yr old girl and I am having pain in knee joint and also near my foot. A few days actually I was suffering from allergy and the very next day I had pain in my joints and my leg was a bit swollen and also fever. In my scalp I have seen small white flakes but its not like dandruff. I did all the tests and my wbc count was - 11, 900 and hb - 9.4? what should I do?
I do gyming but now my elbow and forearms are paining when I try to lift heavy dumbbell what should I do?
Hi, I wish to enquire about my wife 24 years old suffering from joint pains with swelling since 7 days. I gone through urine test: pus cells 8-9 got normal values: blood test, kidney test, thyroid test, esr test, aso titre. So what should be the problem?
Madam my daddy has knee contact he always band left leg and I got a knee brace I had brought till 45 degree he always got pain so what can I do if I was not massage his legs because of summer he will got heat in legs so that is why.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.