Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keval SoniYour feedback matters!
I am a 45 year old male and underweight.Could you kindly recommend.A supplement in form of a capsule/tablet/tonic to gain weight? I do a 14/15 shift of work which is rather stressful ,The eating habits tend to go a stray due to this!
I want to ask about anabolic steroid -testosterone ,can I use them if followed by proper post steroid cycle . For muscle development I have very low -t ,i eat more food with workout but it does not have any effect on muscle growth please suggest me.
Good afternoon sir/madam, My age is 25 years but I am in nerves weakness please tell me how to get nerves strong and weight more.
I have oily skin .My face is too oily and have some pimples on face since 2 month. What could be a remedy sir.
I had an car accident yesterday, my car dashed into another car and I was saved by the car's airbag. I am not hurt anywhere just that in one region from which I was pressing the horn has become blue. It sometimes gives a burning sensation, it is bluish red in colour and looks like skin has been burnt.
From last 1 week my wife is suffering from headache and she can't breath properly and she has low hemoglobin and low blood so what can I do?
I play video games and I have forward head posture is there a treatment for forward head posture? And should I stop playing video games, I also want to know does drinking coca cola is harmful to health.
I am married since 4 years I have 2 kids but I have a problem of premature ejaculation. What's the solution?
I am suffering from fever and cold and body pains what I wanna do to avoid this problem please give me suggestion.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.