Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male. I get acute back pain when I lift heavy things. Also when I ride for a long time my back hurts too much. Specially the lower back portion. What do I do.
My name is Ms. Anima Ray. I am 44 years old. My main problem is joint pain. please solve my problem.
What kind of exercise is beneficial in case of gas problem. I am having chest and back pain due to gas problem. How much time it takes to remove gas problem in general.
Hi, I am suffering with severe back pain, lower back and moving upwards, specially the pain is acute in nights and while getting out of bed early morning, please advise.
I had a baby through c sec. Around 4 months back. Suddenly now I'm having acute lower back ache. What can I do? As I am not able to hold the baby and walk also.
Dear doc After sleep or while sleeping, I am having kind of pain in my shoulder. I am unable yo move my arm quickly, it hurts the knuckle joint. First you thought it may b due to the exercise, I was doing in gym, though I was lifting light weight. But from last 3 day I even did not go to gym. It always hurts only in left knuckle joint after or while sleeping. So I myself thought that it may be due to inappropriate sleeping position or the size of pillow. What according to you can b possible cause? How can I get rid of that? What is the perfect height of pillow ghat I must use and also the sleeping position? Could the cause be due to gymnastic, And if it is due to gymnastics, then should I stop doing exercise? But I really don't want to stop exercise Please help.
During school time I had my knee jurked while playing football but now for last 3 months I am not able to fold my knee and my knee is also swelled so recommend me what to do.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.