Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh A. SutharYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing Hairfall. Due to my hair fall i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Overall hair fall treatment was very effective. The overall cleanliness in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic was amazing. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar. I read about the him on one of the social media platform. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that DRKalpesh A. Suthar is the reason.
The Divine Homeopathic Clinic was very clean and well managed. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Kalpesh A. Suthar perfect advice. The overall atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is very soothing. I searched this Kalpesh A. Suthar online and saw his reviews. He ensures that she listens to his patients. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I am really grateful as his gain weight treatment has give me a ray of hope.
I was shocked to experience the problem of greying hair. His advice and treatment has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is very soothing. Overall greying hair treatment was very effective. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Kalpesh A. Suthar and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I was quite impressed with Kalpesh A. Suthar concept of holistic healing.
I was suffering from excess hairloss for which I visited Divine Homeopathic Clinic. Dr Kalpesh A Suthar is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Kalpesh A. Suthar. The hairloss teatment was very effective. I owe him a big thank for giving me the best possible treatment.
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. Dr Klpesh A Suthar is one of the best homeopathy doctor in the city. The atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is always so positive and full of life.Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am benefitted with thetreatment provided by him.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff problem is big. drKalpesh A. Suthar's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic in Vadodra. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. he is a great doctor.
A friend of mine referred to Kalpesh A. Suthar. I am so happy with the results of my growing beard treatment, that I will surely recommend Kalpesh A. Suthar to anyone gladly. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I am so much benefitted with his growing beard treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I thought that my stomach pain was something very normal, but then I realised that it is something else. I consulted Dr Kalpesh. He provided the necessary treatmnet after the full check up and now I am perfectly fine. It was so quite pleasant in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you very much for your valuable comments
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are sensible, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thankyou I hope you are right.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. But my doctor told to not to drink cofee
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you for your kind suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be practical. Thank u doc .. i will try that
Baharul Islam Laskar
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir ..I am extremely happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Koun sa medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
K Srinivasa Rao
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are inspiring. How Can I Contact you
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Konsi davai
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are sensible. Shahahahah
I have masturbated from six years daily 3 times Now my penis has looking strength less n a nerve is displaying and became shaggy How to recover my penis to normal.
My Mother Aged in 40 years she suffered irregular periods at the gap between 7 months last period January present she get period. If any problem these irregular periods.
I am detected Widal positive and being given antibiotics with some other medicine. Already it is 10 th day how long I will have to take medicine more and also I feel burning sensation in my stomach 2 to three times in a day do I need to take Widal test again to confirm cure.
1.What is ideal frequency of Masturbation such that it cannot be called as "Masturbation Addiction" 2.is it so that it is temporary will not bother much if importance is not given and happens up to certain age probably if doesn't wants to indulge with?
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia Officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you ask a free question.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.