Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh A. SutharYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing Hairfall. Due to my hair fall i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Overall hair fall treatment was very effective. The overall cleanliness in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic was amazing. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar. I read about the him on one of the social media platform. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that DRKalpesh A. Suthar is the reason.
The Divine Homeopathic Clinic was very clean and well managed. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Kalpesh A. Suthar perfect advice. The overall atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is very soothing. I searched this Kalpesh A. Suthar online and saw his reviews. He ensures that he listens to his patients. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I am really grateful as his gain weight treatment has give me a ray of hope.
I was shocked to experience the problem of greying hair. His advice and treatment has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is very soothing. Overall greying hair treatment was very effective. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Kalpesh A. Suthar and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I was quite impressed with Kalpesh A. Suthar concept of holistic healing.
I was suffering from excess hairloss for which I visited Divine Homeopathic Clinic. Dr Kalpesh A Suthar is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Kalpesh A. Suthar. The hairloss teatment was very effective. I owe him a big thank for giving me the best possible treatment.
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. Dr Klpesh A Suthar is one of the best homeopathy doctor in the city. The atmosphere in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic is always so positive and full of life.Dr Kalpesh A. Suthar has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am benefitted with thetreatment provided by him.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff problem is big. drKalpesh A. Suthar's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic in Vadodra. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. he is a great doctor.
A friend of mine referred to Kalpesh A. Suthar. I am so happy with the results of my growing beard treatment, that I will surely recommend Kalpesh A. Suthar to anyone gladly. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I am so much benefitted with his growing beard treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I thought that my stomach pain was something very normal, but then I realised that it is something else. I consulted Dr Kalpesh. He provided the necessary treatmnet after the full check up and now I am perfectly fine. It was so quite pleasant in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you very much for your valuable comments
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are sensible, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thankyou I hope you are right.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. But my doctor told to not to drink cofee
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you for your kind suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be practical. Thank u doc .. i will try that
Baharul Islam Laskar
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir ..I am extremely happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Koun sa medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
K Srinivasa Rao
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are inspiring. How Can I Contact you
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Konsi davai
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I have been married from last 15 years and unable to have child ,I have been through many med and tests and they said ,I have low sperm count (only 03 sperm motility. Please enlighten me what to do.
My man will ejaculate very soon just with in a minute we will start intimate. I feel really bad for my satisfaction I will do masturbation under faucet for about 15 mits I want to have longer sex what should we do for longer erection.
I reached 51 years I have problem is bottom of the legs get swelling either or both of these. I diagnosed B12 D3 Uric acid etc test but it's shows normal. Tell or Advice me what have to do and what is the reason?
I have masturbated from six years daily 3 times Now my penis has looking strength less n a nerve is displaying and became shaggy How to recover my penis to normal.
My Mother Aged in 40 years she suffered irregular periods at the gap between 7 months last period January present she get period. If any problem these irregular periods.
I am detected Widal positive and being given antibiotics with some other medicine. Already it is 10 th day how long I will have to take medicine more and also I feel burning sensation in my stomach 2 to three times in a day do I need to take Widal test again to confirm cure.
1.What is ideal frequency of Masturbation such that it cannot be called as "Masturbation Addiction" 2.is it so that it is temporary will not bother much if importance is not given and happens up to certain age probably if doesn't wants to indulge with?
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia Officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you ask a free question.