Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jumana J. VanwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am pavan suaheel sharma nayak and im from Nagpur im working as digital networks india pvt ltd ao every day I spoke to the people sitting in the chair since last 11 years now a days im suffering with back pain from last six months I tries so many creams lotions but they can't work so please help me.
Hello Doctor these days I am feeling weakness in my legs and specifically thighs This is happening from past 2 months from when I have started doing sex. Is it normal or my body is lacking something? Please advise.
Hello sir my questions is for my mom . my mom age is 46 and weight is 90 kg day by day her health is going very badly affected she is getting joined pain and back pain please suggest some good diet which I can help my mom in reduced her weight and make her feel better please help me.
Hello doctor, I am a female aged 42 years and having quite active lifestyle. I walk an hour daily. My problem is recently I have started playing badminton due to which I have pain in my right arm surrounding elbow. I have taken pain killer as well as anti inflammatory meds but with little relief. My friend who is a doctor but a gym, has doubt of me having tennis elbow. Now I have stopped playing badminton altogether and have some relief in pain but not completely. Please suggest some remedy.
Sir daily problem for my health leg pains and hand pains every night I am eating only chapatti in night but how to solve my problem my friends also face this problem sir reply me.
1 months back, I have fallen while walking through the steps, since then I am facing a mere problem with my knee. I have also consulted a regional doc but nothing happened.
I am 22 years old and my problem is my back pain. I am not able stand at least 30 minutes at a time so, what to do.?
My legs always pains in frequent interval of the day. What should I have to do t O get rid of this problem.
I have for a knee injury and doctor has applied a plastic permanent plaster on my knee. Can you please advise if MRI can be done with the plaster put on? Or should it be possible without a plaster? Your help and advise would be greatly appreciated!
During running ,One leg of my kid turns out what can can be done to improve his leg position.He is very good in sport and plays tennis well.Just wanted to check there is no harm in future.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.