Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jose Vineeth VtYour feedback matters!
My friend was suffering from Oral lichen planus can you help us she doing treatment from dentists Bt want to know further details about this.
Female 23 years married, under pursue with Medication of Pott's Spine/ Bone TB. My weight is still 35 kgs and want to increase my weight, although I eat very less but I feel my stomach is full or will get feeling of vomiting if I try to eat little much. Also don't have any carving. Throughout day I can have maximum 2 chapattis, 1 bowl rice, little cooked vegetables and 2 glass milk. Can you please suggest me some protein powder or something like so that I can increase my weight and improve my skinny and skeleton alike figure to normal.
I am taking daily diet at regular time but my weight is not growing please give me solutions to grow my weight.
Hello I am 24 year old suffering from anxiety. Doctor gave me opipramol 50 mg twice a day and dothiepin 50 mg at night. My question may I take alcohol or beer with antidepressant medicine .is it safe.
I have tried every single suggestions from my family members and I moved to gym but now it seems to be impossible for me to gain my weight.
I want loose some weight my weight is too much 83 kg and my age is 21. I have a stomach. Please help me out what should I do and which medicine should I go for which dose have side effects.
I haven't got my periods for the past 3 months. I know I have PCOD. What should I do to get my periods.
Hello doctors, i'm a 27 years old guy, young a little much longer. So my current worry is: At what age do our hairs generally gray & what are things accelerating this?
Asthma is a condition marked by the swelling and narrowing of the airways thus, producing excess mucus. This triggers coughing, breathing difficulties and wheezing. Asthma can be a minor inconvenience for some, while for others, it can often result in a deadly asthma attack.
It isn’t definite as to what causes asthma in some and not in others, but a combination of genetic and environmental factors is a probable reason. Factors that trigger asthma is varied, and is subjective. Some common causes of asthma include:
- Airborne matters, such as cockroach waste particles, pet dander, mould spores, dust mites or pollen
- Respiratory infections
- Physical activity
- Cold air
- Irritants (such as smoking) and air pollutants
- Some medications, such as naproxen, ibuprofen, beta blockers and aspirin
- Stress and strong emotions
- Preservatives and sulphites added to some beverages and food, such as wine, beer, processed potatoes, dried fruit and shrimp
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Stomach acids retreat into the throat)
Signs you should look for?
Symptoms of asthma vary a lot, and differ among people. You can have infrequent attacks at times or suffer from the symptoms perpetually. Asthma symptoms and signs include:
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest pain or tightness
- Trouble sleeping due to breathing problems, wheezing or coughing
- A wheezing or whistling sound at exhaling
- Wheezing or coughing attacks that are aggravated by respiratory virus, such as flu or cold
Complications associated with asthma include:
- Symptoms and signs that interfere with recreational activities or school work
- Sick days from work or school when asthma flares up
- Persistent contractions of the bronchial tube that can lead to problems in breathing
- Hospitalisation and visits to the emergency room during critical asthma attacks
- Long-term consumption of certain medications to fix severe asthma can cause side effects
Long-term control and prevention are the main goals of asthma treatment. Treatment generally applies learning about the things that trigger your asthma, taking necessary steps to dodge them and checking your breathing to ascertain that your regular medications are effectively controlling your asthma. Inhaled corticosteroids, long-acting beta agonists, theophylline are some common long-term treatments to control asthma.
Medicines are prescribed based on your symptoms, age, triggers and what best keeps your asthma regulated. Also, you and your doctor need to work together to come up with a plan to counter your asthma. For example, if you think your symptoms are getting better, consult with your doctor to reduce your medication doses.