Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JigarYour feedback matters!
I will get more sweat at any season. Due to this very bad odour from my body .I feel very uneasy. How can I get rid of it.
I am 22 years old and I have no trouble getting an erection during masturbation or foreplay. I can get really hard. However during sex I cannot maintain a really hard erection as I do during foreplay and masturbation. At some point I feel getting softer. Also sex does not feel very stimulating to my penis. I feel that I would never reach an orgasm no matter how long I continue. Partner seems to be enjoying it though. And if I attempt to stop, to change position or because penis was accidentally removed my erection is easily lost and without removing the condom it is hard to get it back. I am really confused cause I know there is nothing wrong with me physically and mentally. I am a relaxed type of guy. No worries. I enjoy my life. I do not understand this. Any advice and help is welcomed.
I am 50 year old female, I have little swelling at my feet. I hv high bp since 9 yrs. I take 2 tabs olmesar 40 n stamlobeta. My sonagraph report ahows fatty liver grade 1. Uric acid is 8.8, xreatin level is 1.02, size of kidneys etc all normal. Bp also is normal at 130/90. I need solution for the edema.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes. Most common type of eczema is “Atopic dermatitis”. Atopic refers to a group of diseases with an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever.
Eczema can be treated in many ways, but opting for homeopathy treatment proves to be most beneficial. This mostly happens as homeopathy mostly considers that each person is unique and should be given treatment specific to his/her health needs and addresses the problem accordingly.
Here are some of the advantages of using homeopathy treatment for eradicating eczema.
1. Provides long term cure
Traditional homeopathy effectively provides relief from conditions and prevents them from coming back. The approach of treatment followed by homeopathy is to provide remedies matching an individual’s physical, emotional, genetic and medical conditions rather than providing a common treatment for a specific set of symptoms. This approach effectively works on many skin conditions like eczema and starts showing visible results within a few weeks. More importantly, it ensures that you don’t experience the symptoms again.
2. Excellent for eliminating chronic conditions
Homeopathic medicines prove to be excellent in treating chronic diseases whose symptoms have been recurring over the years. We often find that the cause of an allergy is a hyperactive immune response of our body. In Homoeopathy, instead of treating the symptoms of allergy, we try to treat the very basic cause of the problem and set right the immune system. Once the immunity is in order and stops over reacting to ordinary stimuli, the allergy is cured and so are the symptoms of eczema. This is where Homeopathy has an edge over other branches of medicine. Homeopathy treatment of eczema does not believe in suppressing the disease, but curing the disease from its root cause, thereby causing permanent cures.
3. Doesn’t have any side-effects
Another advantage of using homeopathy to treat eczema is that you don’t have to experience any side effects as these medicines don’t contain any toxic substances.
4. Doesn’t have any negative impact on your immunity
Unlike allopathic drugs, homeopathic medicines don’t harm the immune system of your body. They have a gentle effect on your body. In addition to this, these medicines are responsible for stimulation of your body’s self-healing mechanism, which adds to its efficacy against diseases like eczema.
5. It is affordable and non-addictive
Homeopathic medicines are available at low prices and can be stored for a long time without affecting their effectiveness. Moreover, they aren’t addictive and once you recover from eczema or any other disease, you can stop taking them easily.