Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JigarYour feedback matters!
I am suffered from cough problem for more than 2 weeks what should I do as I started using a cough syrup from 1 week ago but it doesn't help?
Hello sir, I am suffering from constipation from last 5 days. I feel chest pain sometimes. What would you suggest?
I am becoming fat day by day. And its not at all in control. Now am 22 of age and weighs around 78 kgs. So I need to loose my weight within short period without any effect. How should I. Suggest me please.
Sir I am forgetting a simple things.in daily life and I have a habit of smoking and drinking is dat happening for dat reason. I am smoking from 4 months plzzz suggest me y it's happening.
My wife is 59 year. Her lipid test indicated LDL as 141 mg/dl and HDL as 36 mg/dl. Are these values OK. Is there any method to improve by natural methods. I don't wish to take medicines. Pl suggest.
Took finasteride 1 mg for almost 2 yrs. Recently feeling very less sex desire (low libido) so yesterday I stopped. I visited doctor he prescribed saw palmetto tablet instead of finasteride. I'm worried whether these side effects are reversible or what. Pls help.
Sir goodevening I am a man of 25 years. At my early age I was doing handstrecing with my penis. Now my penis is too sort. How can I enlarge my penis size. Any natural medicine or capsule can help me. Which natural medicine or natural capsule is best for penis enlargement. Sir please suggest me as positive answer. I am facing big problem.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.