Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JigarYour feedback matters!
Hello, My question is when I do sex no feelings nothing. But mid time I feel pain and more tired. What is the reason?
I'm suffering from ulcer i'm taking rekool-l tab at morning before food already I took endoscopy they told me to you have wound in stomach without tab I can spend my life with any food items what shall I do prefer me tab to ulcer and my wound in stomach.
I m suffering from cold and fever from last two days. So pls can you tell me abt some good medicines related to that.
I am 45 yrs old because of diabetes, I tired too much, calf paining, weakness. I have to wake 4 to 5 timesun night for urinal. So I could not sleep. What should I do? Some one told me when rhe stem cell taen by bone marrow then there is problem. please let me know.
Hi. I have eyes problem. My eyes has -20D in two eyes. It problem is natural. But when I am studying in class room on multimedia projector then automatically come headache in 2 minutes. Show I can't understand very well in lecture. So please share some advice.
How a person understand that his heart working properly, Any schedule check up to catch any heart difficulty.
A dosage of 200 mcg per day has been found to reduce thyroid antibodies in clinical trials, Selenium cut the antibodies in half within three months....Curious about the science behind it? Read on
Selenium plays a very important role in Thyroid function:
1.Helps to convert the inactive T4 to the biologically active T3
2.Protecting Thyroid cells from oxidative damage .
Selenium deficiency, causes more antibodies to produce resulting in the failure to recognize self from non-self. This is how autoimmunity develops. Thus, selenium deficiency has also been recognized as a risk factor for Hashimoto’s.
Selenium deficiency may also occur in abdominal disease such as celiac disease and other inflammatory bowel disorders due to the malabsorption from damage to the small intestine and Crohn’s disease or surgical removal of the stomach.
Studies have proposed that supplemental selenium could alleviate toxic effect of excessive iodine intake on the thyroid.
Selenium intake protects against Thyroid Autoimmunity by acting as an Antioxidant, and preventing autoimmunity. Furthermore, ultrasounds of the thyroid following selenium supplementation showed reduced lesions in the thyroid gland.
While the RDA of selenium is 200 mcg daily, for TPO antibody reduction,.
Dr.Tanvi recommends taking the pure encapsulations brand of selenium on an empty stomach with vitamin E, which works in synergy with selenium, to ensure proper absorption. (Please note, many Vitamin E brands are made from soy oil, which can be detrimental to thyroid health, so use the one which is derived from sunflower oil ).
While it may be tempting to increase selenium intake by increasing consumption of selenium-rich foods such as Brazil nuts, it is important to realize that over consumption can lead selenium toxicity. Symptoms include GI disturbances, hair loss, changes in hair and nails, peripheral neuropathy, fatigue, irritability, garlic-smelling breath, and a jaundice-like yellow tint to the skin.
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.