Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jay Dev PandyaYour feedback matters!
I have to lose my own weight. Which is creating problem for me and my life was going so bad so please help me for that. Then answer me what I had to do? pls reply fast I am waiting for that..
Today she was feeling pain in stomach and she was sweating also sometimes she feels pain in her chest also what are these symptoms why all this happening?
I am loosing my hair regularly. I use so many shampoos conditioner but did nt work. Can you prescribed me some good medicines?
Hair are the most adjustable feature of your face and you can easily transform healthy hair into whatever style you prefer. However, healthy, shiny hair requires nourishment which can easily be achieved by adding foods with necessary nutrients to your diet.
Listed below are a few food items you need to add to your diet for healthy hair:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is present in fatty fishes and is high in omega-3 fats which are important requisites for healthy hair. Almost 3per cent of your hair strand is made up of this oil and it can also be found in the cell membranes of the scalp. Hence, loading up on omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to provide nourishment to your hair shaft and the scalp.
- Coconuts: Coconuts are fruits brimming with potassium, which is an essential electrolyte and provides nourishment to the nutrients already present in the cells. Coconuts consist of Vitamins A and K along with essential fats which can be used for cooking instead of vegetable oil because of its high smoke point (the temperature at which cooking oils begin breaking down).
- Greek yoghurt: It is packed with protein which is the fundamental unit of a hair strand, this delicious food item is a must-add to your diet. Greek yogurt also contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) which boosts blood flow to your scalp and combats hair thinning and hair fall.
- Spinach: Adding Popeye’s favourite vegetable to your diet is always a good idea as it is packed with essential nutrients. It is an excellent item to battle brittle hair as it boasts of vitamin A and C, iron, beta carotene and folate (essential nutrients for hair growth). These ingredients together moisturise your hair to keep the strands stronger.
- Sweet potatoes: With age and constant exposure to pollution, your locks lose their natural shine. To recover the lost radiance, add sweet potatoes to your meals as they are packed with beta carotene which changes into Vitamin A in your body and revitalises the release of sebum in your scalp. Sebum forestalls your strands from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.