Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jay Dev PandyaYour feedback matters!
I had a serious headache and stomach ache last for 4 days, my neighbour suggested to take hot water in morning. You suggest me what to do?
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse (learn more about Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence).
Physical and mental impact
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes, obesity
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well.
Polycystic ovary disease or PCOD is a variant of hormonal disorder which is known to affect 1 out of 10 women. PCOD is a condition in which a woman has numerous small cysts in the ovaries. It can lead to unregulated hormonal cycle and may also trigger high blood pressure, diabetes, acne, infertility and growth of hair on the cheek, chin and chest.
How may PCOD be helped with diet?
Though there is no way to reverse the effects of PCOD, it can be managed with adequate exercise and well-regulated diet. So, if you are disturbed by the effects of PCOD, you can try these tips to help your situation.
Eat more fruits and vegetables: Many health experts are of the opinion that fruits and vegetables can eliminate toxins from the body. You should also avoid dairy-based products as they can trigger insulin levels aggravating acne and other skin problems.
- Eat lean meat but stay away from red meat: In 2013, a study reported that consuming red meat can increase the risk of infertility and therefore, you must try to avoid it. You must also limit the consumption of sugary foods and drinks.
- Stay away from saturated and hydrogenated fats: Saturated fats are available naturally in some foods such as pork, lamb, beef, cheese etc. and they can cause a hike in your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It is therefore suggested to check the labels of food products to make sure that the baked foods you are consuming are free from saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Pick a food with low glycemic index: Women who are suffering from PCOD suffer from insulin resistance and as a result, should consume the foods that are meant for diabetics. So your foods should be rich in fibre content with a limited amount of carbohydrates and processed foods. Foods made of whole wheat and whole grain should be avoided. You can eat brown rice, wheat pasta and poha made of brown rice.
- Drink lots of water: Women suffering from PCOD can experience water retention. So, you should eat small and frequent meals along with a lot of water all through the day.
Besides following all these tips, it is crucial to workout for about 30 to 60 minutes in a day for reducing your insulin resistance, which may make you overweight and even obese. This, in turn, would cause irregularity of hormonal levels and host a lot of other problems.
Hello, My mother is suffering from Spinal Bone Spur from last 2 months. She has lower back pain and pain in thighs and legs. Please provide specific Physiotherapy Treatment. Thanks.
Hair falling continuously and some places the pores was blocked and there hair was not generating please help me.
I am facing sleeplessness. Since the past 3 weeks I sleep at proper time but get my sleep disturbed at around 2 or 2: 30 or 3. After this I am unable to sleep again. What may be the reasons?
I am a female and I am suffering from backache since 2 days. Which medicine should I use? I am also feeling week. I have also used metopar.
Salt content in food is a natural fact. People prefer salt in their foods in order to have taste but medical research studies have suggested that excessive intake of salt leads the individuals to suffer from high blood pressure which is harmful for their wellbeing. Over the past century, the medical research has become quite advanced. According to various researches, high consumption of salt in food can make the health conditions of the individuals deteriorate to a wide extent. Not only high blood pressure, but consuming high levels of salt or sodium can cause heart complications for the individuals. However, the doctors have prescribed that the salt in diet can have some health advantages which can positively impact upon the health conditions of the people.
Pros of containing salt in diet:
- Salt helps to control the blood sugar levels thereby improving insulin sensitivity
- Salt can act as a natural antihistamine, i.e. improving an allergic reaction or ensuring prevention from an asthma attack
- Salt intake helps to maintain proper stomach pH
- Sleep quality can also be improved through the intake of salt by boasting stress and pressure from the individuals
- It also helps the body to function properly by enabling the nerves and the muscles to work appropriately
- Moreover, intake of salt in diet can also regulate blood pressure and volume
Apart from all these beneficial factors, the medical science has listed certain drawbacks or cons of intake of salt that can affect the health conditions of the people. Scientists have proved and showed evidences that excess of salt in the diet can cost various innocent lives.
The negative factors of excessive salt intake have been listed below:
- Though salt level can regulate the blood pressure but intake of excessive salt leads to put up the blood pressure to a considerable extent affecting their health conditions
- People can also suffer from hypertension and heart failures due to excessive consumption of salt in food
- Stomach cancer, kidney stones and obesity can also be cause due to salty diet
- Intake of excessive amount salt leads to chronic fluid retention leading to heart failures of the people
- Salt intake can cause obesity and vascular dementia
- Osteoporosis is also another danger that can take place in the people due to the intake of salt in their foods.
Thus from the overall discussion, it can be said that medical researchers have thoroughly generated their views regarding the fact that salt or sodium intake can leave both the positive and negative impacts on the lives of the people. Hence, it is widely recommended by the doctors that the people must reduce their salt consumption in their diet to reduce blood pressure and maintain a healthy living.