Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jay Dev Pandya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jay Dev PandyaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I am actually going through a deep depression phase, I seriously do not know from where to start, but though I have to. I am an Software engineer and for the last 6 years working in major night shifts, initially it was fun but soon after couple of years, I started feeling indigestion, lack of motivation, lack of stamina, hair fall, vision fall, but I thought it is because I am not much exercising or diet issue, but now its hard to cop up, I am afraid of Chronic fatigue disease may be. Or lack of multivitamins is the cause, I feel whole day lethargic in the night I am a bit energetic pls suggest me something also I am not very rich so I would like if you can recommend me some generic composition, my weight is 75 bmi is 24.5.
I am 23y male suffering from gastritis. Doctor advised me to take sompraz -d in the morning and sucralfate syrup 3 times a day. Please tell me how much gap I should take between this tablet and the syrup.
I have hypertension and read a lot about ashwagandha and shilajit for its benefits related to overall health along with reproductive health. I also read a lot where it was written ashwagandha helps relieve anxiety and Lowers blood pressure along with giving energy. Can I use both.
Some time blood comes with stool. Normal thickness red blood drips. No pain is associated. If I shrink anal cavity it stops.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!