Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years old. i am suffering from back pain with knee problem since last two years. During early morning l feel severe pain but after some movement it reduces but never vanishes. Please Tell me precautions and medicines. Thanks.
Hello I had been a patient of knee Arthritis for for 5 years I had undergone arthroscopic surgery for this and right now I don't have regular periods I am taking medicines for that also but the main issue is that I have continuous leg pain particularly in thighs back and calf muscles .I have terrible pain in all conditions and worsens when I come to rest position from moment.
I have pain in back side of my body. I already went to a doctor but could not recover from it. Which medicine should I use? I am feeling so much pain during 5 years.
I am suffering from knee pain, it generally starts heavy in the morning, I even consume filtered water. Runs daily, do exercise, but I can't help my self.
Hello doctor, is having pain in both the arm and not liked food and and some times I felt few things in my body, are these cause m pregnant? And it's my first month so can I travel from one State to other state? What are the precautions shall I need to care? Please help me for this.
Respected sir my mother is 65 years old and suffering from high grade swelling in her both legs. It is very painful to walk. All the diagnosis report of blood and mri is normal. One more problem is that fingers of the feet are twisted. We are taking the treatment of neurosurgeon but health is not improved.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.