Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant RangwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old my last period was on 2 may and 8 th may I took pill after 7 days I had withdrawal bleeding on 14 th may and my next period date on 14 th June am waiting for my period so I took papayas like some still I dnt get my period it's means am pregnant or not pls help me in this am waiting .wt to do for my period.
Sir, do I need to avoid sex before planning a family. How many days before should I avoid sex to get my wife pregnant with a healthy child.
Hiii doc I want to know that we have trying for baby last 1 yrs. My last period date is 29 th april then what is my ovulation days next month. I am trying for baby. Please suggest what is the ovulation days so that I can trying in these days. My husband have some problems regarding sex he has very less sex desire. We have contact 2-3 times in month. He is not doing sex with its own interest please some suggestion. Can I go for the checkup to him. Please suggest.
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.
Sir. I'm Having sex with 40 years women would be bettr. Or 20 years girl would be bettr. For first tym.
Hi. I am 23yrs female n married. My menses was on 3rd Oct. Since then I have vaginal itching and burning sensation. Initially it was bearable. I had anti allergy twice. But no help. And now I am very much uncomfortable. Can you help for instant relief.
She had her menses on 30 march and On 8 April. I wiped the pre cum at the tip of my penis and inserted my penis in her Vagina for about 10 seconds and pulled Out but did not ejaculate in her. What are the chances of pregnancy and will she be ovulating or conceive looking at the dates.
I am pregnant and in the end of 6th month. What should I do to avoid my baby getting jaundice when it is born. I an working. .my office timings are 1 to 10 pm.
Natural Cycle IVF
- What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
- Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally, but:
you are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS “ ovarian hyper-stimulation “ a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
- How does natural cycle IVF work?
The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
As your ovaries are’nt being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish.
1. Pears - The fruit contains antioxidants like vitamin c along with copper. It is known to be a hypoallergenic food. They have a good amount of pectin which is a fiber that is soluble in water and the content in pears is even higher than it is in apples. Pears are said to help in losing weight, reducing hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
2. Potatoes - They help steady the blood pressure and are full of vitamin b6, potassium and iron.
3. Ginger - It is known to relieve heartburn and kills colon & ovarian cancer cells. Ginger can be used in fresh, dried, powdered, juiced forms or in the oil. Commonly used to cure stomach problems, it also helps when you have a loss of appetite.
4. Onions - They have chromium which helps control blood sugar. Onions are also known to have an effect on sleep and mood. They have vitamin c which builds and maintains collagen that provides structure to hair and skin.
5. Apples - Quercetin in apples makes them anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory agents. You get whiter, healthier teeth by biting and chewing an apple. Drinking apple juice is believed to keep alzheimer's away, a study has shown.
6. Bananas - Tryptophan in bananas help regulate mood, stay relaxed and feel happy. Bananas are also good for hair, skin and stomach. Also, for digestion and libido.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.