Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant RangwaniYour feedback matters!
After periods of 3 days 7 days white sticky discharge like gum is coming in my vagina its a monthly process but there is no foul smell. Is this normal?
I am using progesterone suppository after my iui. Since 30 day. She gave me for 14 days only. My LMP is 12/2/16 and iui on27/3/16. My tablets are finish today onward but asked me to come on19 till that I have she didn't ask me to take medicine. My question is if I stopped progesterone means will I get withdrawal bleeding or shall I continue that.
I had taken I pill on 29th December. After 7 days, i.e, 7th jan, I started bleeding, its not the normal flow. Little brownish in color. My expected date is 18 jan Is it normal to get your period 2 weeks early after taking I pill?
I am a pcod patient. My doc having qualification dgo, mrco(lond). Is it gud enough education to treat my problem or anyother qualification should have? please suggest me doctors please.
Hi I have consulted gynae doctor and had gone through all test suggested by her to me and my husband and as per report everything is normal, I am taking fol 123 and trying to conceive from last 5 months still I am not pregnant? Why is it so?
My friend is taking antidepressants since five years now planning to have a baby. Will his problem effect his new born baby.
Heavy bleeding during menses.... What should you know?
Heavy or prolonged bleeding during menses is medically known as 'menorrhagia'. It is more common as you approach menopause but can occur at any age. The bleeding has to be severe enough to interfere with your daily activities.
The cause could be hormonal, pregnancy complications, bleeding disorder or a structural lesion like a fibroid, polyp, endometriosis or adenomyosis.
In advanced age cancer of the uterus or cervix has to be ruled out.
Symptoms of heavy periods
- soaking a pad or tampon every 2-3 hrs or less in a day
- passage large blood clots during menstruation
- your period lasts more than seven days
- you become anemic due to excessive blood loss
How to manage excessive bleeding
1. Maintain a record of the no of days and pattern of heavy bleeding.
2. Increase your intake of fluids and salt
You should increase your intake of fluids and especially salty fluids during heavy menstruation. You can have vegetable juices like tomato juice as well as salty broths during such times. This will help you especially when your blood volume goes down (which is characterized by dizziness or pounding of heart) when you get up after lying down. Your body would need more than four to six cups on such a day.
3. Increase the intake of iron
Increase your iron intake through natural sources like green vegetables, egg yolks, red meat, liver and dried fruits like raisins and prunes. You can also start an iron tablet once a day for faster recovery from anemia
4. Visit your gynecologist
A good history, few blood tests, and a simple ultrasound generally leads to the diagnosis. Sometimes a biopsy is required to rule out cancer. Multiple new drugs have been added in the last few years which have avoided the need for surgery
An early diagnosis ends up with better results. Hence, it is important to act early
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old female. Meri marriage KO 1year ho gya h. Lekin main conceive nahi ho pa rahi hu. Treatment chal raha h Dr. Ne egg. Ka size pahle kam bataya tha but ab normal (Rt. Ovary 15?15.4, Lt. Ovary 22?22.9 Endometrail Thickness 9.0) bataya h. And Dr. Ne bataya h ki follicle rupture nahi hota h till last day Dr. Ne glycomet 500 one month and fertomid 100 five days ke liye di h. Kya ye medicine rupture ke liye Best h please advise Kya main ab conceive ho paugi Thanks.
Have you been trying hard to conceive, but in vain. Then here are 3 things you can do increase your chance of getting pregnant:
- Keeping track of the ovulation period: Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it's best to have sex in this period. But it's important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
- Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days: The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it's not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant. As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
- Try de-stressing: Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyles in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea.
Her period cycle was 16th of Feb but it don't happen. So she was expecting to be pregnant. She don't have periods till 26th of Feb which is 10 days and she did check using PREGANEWS pregnancy TEST and the colors were light which slightly indicated pregnancy what she assumed then all of sudden she had periods on 27th morning. She is very depressed and disappointed with this. Can someone help.
I am a female 21 years old My periods were regular but this month it's been a week and it still didn't come. I am not sexually active what reasons could be cause for delay apart pregnancy because I am not at al sexually active.
Hello, I have low hemoglobin and rbc cell is also low, I am worried that I am getting weak day by day. Even I don't have my periods last month. Is there any natural way to get rid of it. Although I am taking levipil 500 mg twice a day and venlite OD 100 mg once at dinner. How long I have to take this medicine? please help.
I feed to my kid, now my kid is one year old, while feeding my kid bite on nipples it's cause too much and unable to feed the kid Please help.
Four things destroy human health.
3-longer and continued fasting
4- not sleeping till late night.