Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Ingale
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Management of Diet in Stones
Treatment of Malnutrition
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant IngaleYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Hemant Ingale to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Hemant Ingale provides answers that are very helpful. thanks..
Dr. Hemant Ingale provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart’s health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy.
The market is flooded with different types of supplements required for a healthy body. The same is in case of whey protein, it comes in powdered form and is available across stores. These supplements are blended with vitamins, sugar, minerals and flavoring. It is very important that the right type of whey protein is selected and according to the needs. It is not necessary that only the big-bodied people make use of Whey protein, but it is important to incorporate Whey protein in your daily food routine.
Need for whey protein in the body
- The main reason why you really need to take whey protein is that it is helps to lose fat and preserve the muscles of the body.
- The amount of protein that is required by recreational athletes is about 0.5-0.75 grams of protein each day for every pound of their body weight.
- Adults can take about 0.9 grams per pound of their body weight. Whey protein acts as fuel for the body on which your muscles run, and it is very vital for revival after a workout.
Why intake of whey protein is necessary?
You can take whey protein even to reduce hunger and avoid developing a physique that is shaped like a ball. The most effective use of whey protein is that it protects against different forms of cancers like colon cancer and prostrate cancer. It is very important to consult a medical professional and then include whey protein in the diet to fight against cancer.
- Whey protein is an excellent alternative that can be taken to cope with stress and people who consume whey protein experience less indication of depression.
- Consuming whey protein daily keeps their mood better and especially the whey protein shake is very refreshing.
- Based on the research conducted by the University of Alberta, it has been found that whey protein is needed even to improve the immune system of the body.
- Males who are subjected to strenuous aerobic activity must for certain take the whey protein as the levels of glutathione can be reduced, and it can create great impact on the nervous, immune and gastrointestinal system.
- You can purchase whey protein supplements or powder from online stores.
- Whey protein is a 100% original and authentic product.
- Intake of whey protein provides greater results, and it is excellent for those who desire to shed some fat. You can even try eating the whey protein bar if you desire to have some snack.