Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mandvi Kutch. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad UdeshiYour feedback matters!
Main apna baal fir se khasi wapas la sakta hoon, agar kuchh natural product ho to please reply me as soon as possible.
Mam I 25 years old, repeated do ejaculation from past 8 years. I feel inferior go into depression after ejaculation. please guide me.
I am 42, Female. Both my ears have otosclerosis. Left ear had been operated upon 18 years ago. Couple of months back, suddenly left ear felt like clogged or blocked or stuffy kind of feeling, when people speak, I am don't understand them clearly, even TV too. I have consulted the ENTs in the place where I live, but they gave me decongestant and steam with vicks or amrutanjan, but no relief. It is like, when we go higher altitudes, the ears gets clogged and they open up after some time on their own, in my case, the clogged remain clogged and no opening up had happened.
Hi My sex life is going well But I am upset due to one reason Actually during foreplay my husband puts the finger Inside the vagina He does not stop this practice But due to this I am very scared of being infected What do I do If you suggest to stop him its in vain.
I suddenly started feeling cold and headache. Then within an hour complete body ache. Majorly joints. Upper back next, knees shoulders etc; Now 103 fever. But appetite is OK. I m feeling hungry too. Can you kindly suggest what should be the remedy.
I have a serious stomachache at night which started three days ago and its happening all day. Please help.
I have fever over 3 days. This month I have fever 3 times and some time I fill unreleased. Some time o fill cold and some time warm.
I am 18 years old now but I have not a time table to going toilet. I hope that my digest system is not working properly so I am facing difficulties. Suggest me the best liver syrup. 2nd problem is about my health. I have only 54 kg weight. So I feel very nervous You could understand my problem clearly. I hope you suggest me with best ideas and medicine.
My age is 16 yrs. I am smoking daily 2 cigrate per day. N I wanna become a athlete. could my lungs be 100% recovered.
I have a stomach ache since 3 days I tried number of home remedies it didn't work so I want to consult you online can you please tell me the medicines name.
Sir its for my friend whose age is 22, since 2 months he is having a swollen type on the upper right portion of testis, if pressed the swollen disappears and at the same time a little stomach pain occurs in lower abdomen, he is also suffering from gas and acidity. What is the solution of this problem? Will he need to operate or medication will cure that?
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.