Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hardik PuraniYour feedback matters!
My left Inner cheek comes in between teeth while talking or closing mouth. There are white lines which my dentist says are due to loosening and collapsing of cheek muscle. Tried to use bite guard also. Please guide if any solution.
I am Abraham and I am 18 years old my teeth are pain what is medicine for the pain? And all information send to may gmail.
Can I use backing soda and lemon to remove my teeth tartar nd plaque, is thr any side effect please help me Dr.
I am 29 years old male At my child hood age of 15 my 2 front teeth was braked after that. I am managed with clips Now I want to implant my front 4 dentals. So front 2 teeth was bone grafting was must. Beside teeth's no need to grafting So after bone grafting how many days it will be taken for fixed implants I am very scary about anesthesia injection. Any possible of laser dentistry is possible in implants For each implant how much cost I am in Vijayawada in andhrapradesh Any suggest for good hopistl at Hyderabad. Vijayawada. Etc. Please tell me the above details Thank you.
I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for sometime. I have one big white patch on my tongue and one under my lower lip. It is painful in the mouth and my teeth. I had been chewing tobacco in the past but not any longer. Please suggest some strong medicine / gel to get immediate relief. Thanks. Ashwani Anand.
I hav lill yellowish teeths that i dont like at all more over i feel whn i smile the very slight gap between my teeths got visible So can i go for smile treatment what will it cost and from whr i cn get it done fr 100% result Im from Nagpur
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.