Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip M PatelYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my height iam 21 years old and iam just 4.6 feet only please give a better solution.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.
Hi I am 24 years Old. I Have Problem In My Eyes. There Is Swelling In my Eyes Every Time. Its Look Like That I Never wash My Eyes and Face. I Have Checked 6 times and My Eye site Is Perfect now I Have To Solve It Earlier. please Hlp.
I had fever last week and I took 2 tablets of Crocin in 15 hours of gap. I got relief from fever but I am getting a burning sensation while urinating 2 days have passed since I got relief from fever but still I am having this problem. Also I am getting bit difficulty while urinating. I tried drinking lots of water but couldn't see enough change. I am 21 year old (Male)
What is normal ejaculation time during masturbation? And what is normal ejaculation time during sex?
Hy I am going to gym I have some different in both hand biceps It's natural or any problem? Please suggested me.
I am student and my memory is not best always I forget my answers I will try so many tricks write down properly that tym I can answer but after some tym I just forget and there is so many syllabus this is not possible I will revise daily what I eat that my memory becomes best.
Sir. I am 56 years old. Nakse paani aur cheenk atha Citregen 1 tab khanese 2-4 days normal rahetha. Dust aur fan se aisa hora. please advice me.
I have pain in my right side teeth. I also concerned with doctor but I did not get any relief. What should I do?
Respected Sir/Madam, I'm 27 year old male and I get discharged in less than 2 or 3 minutes. I have been suffering this problem for couple of years and not enjoying my sex life. I would appreciate your suggestion to get rid of this problem. Thank you.
Hlo sir mujhe kafi time se gas problm se preshan hoon or mene gas k liye jo bhi dvayi khayi h us se mera b.p low ho jata h so mene dvayi khani bnd ki or morning walk shru ki or mujhe urine bar bar ata h mene urin test krvaya usme pus cell or crystl aaye the 1-2 jb hospitl gya vha Dr. Ne fr se kiya ultrasound or urine usme kuch bhi nhi aya Dr. Bole ki kyi bar aise hi satl aa jate h urine m to mene kha ki urine bar bar aata h or gas bhi bnti h Dr. Ne med. Dedi do phli emblex-etm or second torq 4 mg capsule by Dr. Reddy vale mene kl ik teblt or ik capsule khaya tha bs mera gla sukhne lg gya bhut mene fr or ni khaya or rat ko gas bn ne lg gi bhut or pet fool gya or urine bhar hi ni aa rha tha bhut strugle krne k bad bhar aa rha h abi bi mera urine sir pls hlp me kya ye gas ki vjha se h ya koi or problm h.
I have dark black lips, I think bcz of hormones problem from childhood So I want to make it light Suggest me any solution for it.
Glaucoma is a group of diseases that causes damage to your eye's optic nerve and gets worse over time. The optic nerve is a bundle of millions of nerve fibres which carry visual impulse from the retina at the back of eye to the brain. The increased Eye pressure, called intraocular pressure, can damage the optic nerve and fasten the natural nerve fibre loss. Since nerve cells can't regenerate this damage is permanent and irreversible.
Without treatment, glaucoma can cause total permanent blindness within a few years. Because most people with glaucoma have no early symptoms or pain from this increased pressure, it is important to see your eye doctor regularly so that glaucoma can be diagnosed early and treated before significant functional visual loss occurs.
If you are over age 40 and have a family history of glaucoma, you should have a complete eye exam with an eye doctor every one to two years. If you have any risk factors, you may need to visit your eye doctor more frequently.
What Are the Symptoms of Glaucoma?
For most people, there are usually few or no symptoms of glaucoma. The first sign of glaucoma is often the loss of peripheral or side vision, which can go unnoticed until late in the disease. This is why glaucoma is often called the "Sneak Thief of Vision" or "Silent Thief of Eye Sight".
If you have any of the following symptoms, seek immediate medical care:
- Seeing halos around lights
- Vision loss
- Redness in the eye
- Eye that looks hazy (particularly in infants)
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the eye
- Narrowing of vision (tunnel vision)
There are several risk factors, which may lead to glaucoma, such as
- Age of the individual
- Ethnicity- African, Caribbean, Hispanics and Asians are at higher risk
- Increased eye pressure or IOP History of glaucoma in family or relatives
- Presence of Myopia or Hyperopia
- Previous eye injuries
- Use of steroids- as injections, tablets, eye or ear drops or ointments or protein supplements for muscle building in gyms or inhalers
- Previous history of anemia
- Individuals conditions affecting blood flow like hypertension, diabetes or high blood sugar, migraine etc are also at risk.
The treatment for glaucoma relies on the nature and seriousness of every case. Generally, glaucoma cannot be totally cured, but it can be controlled. Eye drops, pills, laser strategies, and means of surgery are utilized to maintain and prevent further harm from happening. Talk to your eye doctor to find out if you are at risk of developing glaucoma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.