Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmistha N ShahYour feedback matters!
Does vaginal canal tightens if we do not do sex for 2 year as before I do sex 9 10 times in a month for about a year with my partner but I skip all these due to some reason I am giving gap of 2 year I will not do anything in these 2 years if even do not touch vagina them vagina get tighten or not as I am getting married After 2 year please tell me clearly.
I am 28 years old. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance she gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did nt get pregnant please help me.
Hi I am suffering with breast pain. Small lumps are formed around nipple and liquid secretions are coming from nipple with pain. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes symptoms get decreased automatically without any treatment. But it's very painful. I have this problem from 4 years. Can you tell me what is this disease exactly. Any treatment is there for this. Is this common problem or serious problem? Please advice me on this.
Hi doctor I'm really scared brownish to light pink discharge was there for 13 days I got scanned 2 days to know the reason but doctor told baby is fine and cervix is closed I'm really worried and not of about from 1 week it had stopped white discharge is coming. I'm taking ecosprin and Austen tablet please help me out my next scan is on 15 July now I'm 11 week 5 days. I lost my 1st baby due to deformity in leg hand they told it's some time happen like that please tell me guide me. I don't want to lose this baby. I need this baby.in last pregnancy I was having fever 102 urine infection all time vomiting. But this time nothing like that but I very much worried little vomiting with giddiness is there. And sharp pain is there on left side.
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
We got intimate last sunday. She was a virgin and when I tried entering her, she asked me to stop, so I did that. That was just one point which involved penetration (unprotected) and I did not ejaculate at that time. Now she is 3 days late for her period and I confirmed, she was sometimes late in the past as well. I read on internet, that even pre-ejaculation is enough to conceive. The girl has PCOS and is not under any kind of medication. Should we wait or the pregnancy is confirmed. When would be the best time to visit gynaecologist in this case to get confirmed result and if she is pregnant, then abort as we both do not want this. Thanks.
We are trying for baby from 9 months .few days before my wife did her sonography. .it is normal. My semen report is also normal .one doctor suggest us to do the HSG hysterosalpingogram test. I want to ask that is this test is necessary or is there any options available?
Dr. I am just 19, and I am 3 weeks pregnant, please suggest some medicine which I would easily get in medical stores without prescription formalities. Plzz help me.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.
I had an unprotected episode which did not result in intercourse. But both of us suspect that it accidentally did touch on the vagina. It was the 18th day of my last cycle (13- 18 November). When shall I expect my my period in december. I am tensed because of a yellow discharge today. Kindly guide me.
I am 38 weeks pregnant and from last three days there is no braxton hicks contractions. Foetal movements are normal.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
Hi. I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My hb electrophoresis report shows fetal haemoglobin percentage 0. Does this mean anything negative. M worried.
We have been trying to have a baby since last 8 months. My wife is 29. Everytime my wife periods gets delayed but with no results. Recently she was diagnosed with endometeriosis and got a laprascopic done. Even though the procedure started after she started bleeding, to our surprise, we came to know she was pregnant but miscarrying. Doctor said endometerisis is not the cause of miscarriage. We have been asked to start trying for a baby after 3 months. I would like to know what could be the causes for her miscarriage ? Could it be endometeriosis ?
Some probiotics available in Indian market are Nutifit / Yakult
Will they bleed if they take I pill tablet. After sex coz I had a sex with my gf by condom. But she had taken ipill. But she was bleedING. In washroom.
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
- Whole abdomen (liver, gall bladder, kidneys, pancreas, urinary bladder, prostate, uterus, ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
- Obstetric (whereby the number, position, development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted. Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
- Transvaginal scans
- Transrectal scans
- Ovulation studies
How to prepare for an ultrasound
- For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (upper abdomen) overnight fasting is required
- For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
- For all other scans, no preparation is required