Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devanand Panchal
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Devanand PanchalYour feedback matters!
I have a question related to my eyes. I need a lasik surgery and I want to know how much does this surgery cost.
Hi, I am 25 years old male. I have pain in my eyes and a little bit in head since past 3 days. I have gone for an eye test and vision is clear. Do I have weak eye muscles. Kindly suggest asap.
Its so embarrassing to say that I m very addicted to sex. If I see any girl. The dirty thoughts came into my mind like pressing boobs, fucking, licking. Its so embarrassing. How to get rid of these.
I'm 22 I got eye irritation and sneezing from last 3 months I have been consulting doctors and taking tablets but no improvement what should I do now?
My rabbit's one eyelid get swollen, do not know why? Whether she is unhappy or what? I thought she was crying because she is alone she do not have partner. How should I make her happy comfortable, what would she love to do or play? Suggest me please. And why that swollen eyelid. And its treatment Thanks.
I am a 29 years old male & have a eye redness problem for last 6 year. It happened alternate times. What should I do?
I have a red eye from last two weak I tried various method but nothing work out only I got little improve.
Small bulge on outer corner of left eye for last 2 years. No pain no redness. When stressed alot the bump is visible. In morning the bump on eye upper outet lid is swollen. Then the swelling goes on its own. When I touch the lump is hard. And also I can not bear to sit long times under lights can not watch tv for long. Help.
I want to ask about my 2 years baby. Her eyes have some problems. That means her eyes are not synchronized. I don't know English word but in Hindi eyes teercha hai . Isse kya problem ho sakta hai And what is the treatment. please suggest me.
Your eyes are one of the most significant of all the sense organs since it allows you to see things around you. It is essential to take good care of your eyes. But, many lack an awareness on ocular care. Read on to know a few lifestyle habits that will help in maintaining a good ocular hygiene thus ensuring normal vision.
Ensure your ocular hygiene with these healthy lifestyle habits
- Balanced diet: Eating right and maintaining a healthy diet does not just go for your overall health but your eye health as well. While carrots are good for your health, eating fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables offer the minerals and nutrients necessary for maintaining healthy eyesight. Dark leafy vegetables such as spinach or kale are especially good for eye health. Moreover, eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as tuna or salmon is very beneficial for maintaining proper eyesight.
- Right body weight: Body weight is indirectly related to eye health. An individual must maintain proper body weight since being overweight leads to health problems like diabetes and blood pressure. A person with diabetes is at risk of deteriorating eye sight caused by diabetic eye disease or glaucoma. If you have problems with weight maintenance, consult a health expert and seek professional guidance.
- Ocular hygiene: Maintaining ocular hygiene has become very important these days. Due to the level of pollution and germs around us, certain preventive measures need to be taken to prevent eye infections. People who play sports or perform other physical activities should wear protective eyewear. Wear safety goggles while swimming and make sure you wear polycarbonate eye gear if you play sports such as squash. These lenses are 10 times stronger than usual plastic and are available in protective eyewear stores as well as sporting goods stores.
- Quit smoking: Never take up smoking and if you already have then you better quit it as soon as possible. Just like for the rest of your body, smoking is very harmful to your eyesight as well. Research has proven that smoking causes severe macular degeneration, cataract and optic nerve damage in aging people. Over time, this can lead to permanent blindness.
- Protect your eyes: Sunglasses are not just meant for style, they also protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. While purchasing sunglasses, make sure the ones you purchase block out 99-100% UV-A and UV-B rays. Moreover, it is vital to give your eyes rest. If you work on the computer or watch TV, it is advised to look away from the screen for around 20 seconds in every 20 minute time interval. It is vital to get sufficient sleep as well.
Most of these tips may sound simple, but they are highly effective and can help avoid eye problems completely. And don’t forget to get your routine eye check-up done as well. All that is required is to incorporate these basic lifestyle changes to protect the amazing part of your body, your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.