Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepmala ParmarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir Is it true that brushing teeth for longer time affects tooth enamels or gums? How long should one brush at a time? And how many times a day?
Hi doctor ,I am female of 48 yrs. My gums are sensitive & loose. I properly visit dentist for scaling. But sometimes smells. What type of toothpaste and diet should I have for healthy gums.
Hey I am 18 years Old and I think I have carries or plaque formation in my mouth in the lower mandibular incisors and due that sometimes I found some bleeding or bad smell in my mouth. What are the possibilities of having pyorrhea? As I am doing BDS now (1st year only) I came to know that there should be problem in future. Is it okay to get done scaling or I have to do get some other treatment?
I have pain in both of my jaw and also clicking sound from right side of my jaw. I have also neck and shoulder pain and I recently have noticed that the space between c5 and c6 of my spine have increased. I am feeling very very unwell and uncomfort. please please please help me.
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.
For last 10 days Im having swelling in my gums. It changes from place to place but not going out. So far im only doing salt water gargling. It is also not giving any relief. Suggest me some good medicine to stop this swelling.
I am having continuous pain I my teeth which usually occurs after evening in night. There is no dark spot in teeth but it happens in the above left hand side canine tooth.
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.
I have dryness and burning type feeling in my tongue and inside lower lips. Last night I drank. After that all this happened. What should I do?
I have sores on inside of upper lips and they are almost 5 in no. I used candid mouth paint and took 2 spoons of liquid bcompsules b complex two times a day but there is no case of improvement why.
Often regarded as less painful and much milder than more serious diseases like periodontal disease, Gingivitis involves the inflammation, redness, irritation and swelling of your gums. People who suffer from Gingivitis are normally unaware of it because of its mild nature, but it might turn out to be serious in some cases and can lead to periodontitis and tooth loss.
Signs and symptoms
Since Gingivitis is seldom harmful, people who suffer from it are, in most cases, hardly aware of having it. Nevertheless, here are a few signs and symptoms which may indicate that you have Gingivitis:
1. Tender, puffy gums
2. Gums easily bleed whenever you brush or floss your teeth
3. Swollen gums
4. Change in color from a healthy pink to a dusky red
5. Receding gums
6. Bad breath
Gingivitis is most commonly caused by bad oral hygiene and maintenance. Bad oral hygiene usually supports the formation of plaque and tartar. Because plaque forms and re-forms quickly, it requires daily removal. If you don't give your teeth the attention it needs, plaque can further result in the formation of tartar, which is a heavier and denser substance than plaque and acts as a protective barrier for bacteria. It is even more difficult to remove it and you may require dental cleaning.
The main aim of treatment is to reverse the symptoms of Gingivitis and to prevent further development of the disease into more serious dental issues and diseases.
Professional treatment of Gingivitis includes:
1. Initial evaluation and assessment
2. Thorough cleaning with the help of professional dental tools and instruments
3. Instructions on effective flossing and brushing techniques at home
4. Regular cleaning and professional checkups
5. Fixing of crowns and other dental restorations to help prevent the growth of plaque and tartar
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Hi doctor I have done silver filing few years back now that teeth is paining and swallow around the gums. And the pain is unbearable. Please suggest something to reduce the pain.
I have a problem with mouth ulcer. It will come twice a month. How to recover this one. I will very pain. Unable to eat or drink anything. Help me some recommend food to solve this and also future.
My skin inside the mouth has become very soft after having rct and a cap on one of the teeth what may be the cause white patches type what is the cause and what type of treatment is recommended please mention the name of the. Problem. Is this is serious one or may be cured treatment is expensive or affordable please answer. Thanks.
My mouth has suffered from oral ulcer what I do and what medicine for this problem please give me answer.
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.