Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Jandwani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan JandwaniYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my digestive systems. I have regular loose motion in morning and evening. I am suffering stomach burning and sleeplessness during nights. I am diagnosed with intestine ulcer and acidity. Kindly suggest me to cure problem with our regular diet.
35 years old suffering from liver problem. Due to excessive drinking habit there is excessive swelling of both foots and scrotum Dr. written as scrotum surgery is required. Whether surgery is required or not or swelling is normal due to liver malfunctioning!
My partner missed her period form last 7 days now we r worrying we had sex 3 weeks early And she take the pill for late period norlut N.
I have red eyes. My pupil is red from outside and it pains. Irritation and watery eyes now I have. What should I do?
I am 23 years old suffering from pcos n thyroid N I am taking thyroid medicine n its under control now N how can I control my pcos N can I consume apple cider vinegar for pcos.
Hi Sir, I am 18 years old. I have sex with my bf with safety like condom but I am getting itching over my private part Please tell what to do for that itching.
I always get frustrated of things very easily. start fighting with who care for me. And even cry when i m alone. I dont want to fight with my loved ones but some way thing turn into argue and I start fighting and after that my head pains a lot and I cry when I am alone.
I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer. Doctor told me to take beplex forte tablet. Then also mouth ulcer come back. What should I do.
What are the symptoms of Dengue fever and what are the measure to be taken to keep away from Dengue.
Obesity occurs when a person has too much fat stored in their body. This extra weight can come from body water, fat, bone and muscle. Obesity usually occurs when you consume more calories than you can burn. It is caused due to a variety of factors such as being physically inactive, eating foods containing a high fat content, overeating and genetic makeup. Obesity can have a lot of complications such as cancer, arthritis, stroke, heart diseases and diabetes.
How do people become obese?
- Consuming too much calories: Nowadays people are consuming more food than they did in the previous generations. Consuming too much unhealthy calories can make people obese which may lead to a lot of complications in the future.
- Leading a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle: With the growth of technology, people have become more inactive and are leading a more sedentary lifestyle as compared to their past generations. With the advent of shopping malls and grocery outlets people don’t have to walk miles for food. This also leads to an inactive lifestyle which later results in obesity.
- Not getting enough sleep: According to studies, sleep deprivation may also lead to obesity. This happens due to an increased appetite because of hormonal changes. Sleep deprivation leads your body to produce less amounts of a hormone (leptin) which increases appetite.
- Medications: Certain medications can also lead to rapid weight gain. In such cases, alternate therapy should be opted especially for those people who are predisposed to obesity and weight gain.
- Obesity gene: According to statistics people who have the FTO gene variant in their bloodstream tend to eat more than usual. They also prefer fatty and high energy foods.
It is very difficult for obese people to reduce their weight. By changing in lifestyle like Diet, Physical activity level, water intake and sleeping pattern, if changed under supervision of specialist with dedication, discipline and faith in their dietitian, can give wonderful results for lifetime. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!