Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Gandhi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Charu GandhiYour feedback matters!
I want to loose 5 kg safely I eat 2 times a day including breakfast and there is no exercise or physical activity daily currently. So please suggest me exercise plan to loose 5 kg which will include face and hip fat. I will prefer walking exercises. Thank you.
I am 54 years, male, I have high choloestrol problem, I take one roseday tablet 10mg everyday. Recently I have started breathing thru the mouth, day and night even while sleeping. Why? please let me know the reason and also give me the desired medicine. Thanks.
Hlw mam I am 23 year old guy having a dark brown circle spot near my nose and am doing treatment from 6 month and using kojivit ultra cream also but not getting much better result. My face looks very dull please suggest what can I do.
Can 4 cloves of raw garlic consumed along with 2 grams of vitamin c supplement can cure ed and increase testosterone level.
On monday 3/8/15, I forgot to wear a sunscreen and was in sun for quite long around 5-6 hours. When I returned home, I saw that my skin had become very tan which is making me worry. Will I get my original skin colour back? will the sun tan go? if yes, than how long will it take to get back my skin colour back?
In recent years, turmeric benefits have captured the attention of Western scientists and herbalists. However, this herb held a place of honor in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine because they have always known the magical medicinal powers of turmeric.
Before we delve into the health benefits of turmeric, including the possible side effects of turmeric, we would like to share with you a little about its healing history and traditional turmeric benefits.
Turmeric is a perennial shrub that is grown in India and other tropical areas of Asia. It was long used as a hot yellow spice to flavor Indian cuisine. In addition, it was added to a variety of mustards to give them a potent "bite."
In India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric was a symbol of prosperity - it was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Medically, it was used as an aid for digestive disturbances and as a treatment for fever, infections, dysentery, arthritis, jaundice and other liver problems.
The traditional Chinese physicians also used turmeric medically to treat liver and gallbladder problems, stop bleeding, and relieve chest congestion and menstrual discomforts.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!