Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. BhadreshYour feedback matters!
Is there any kind of risk abt my eyes bcz I am watching continuously teaching videos on youtube? If YES please suggest something!
My eyes get strained frequently while working on computers. It gives me pain in eyes and unable to concentrate. What should I do?
I am suffering from cold, do you have any permanent solution which won't come back again, and I have eye pain but I have problem with wearing glasses, do you have any other solution, please inform me
My left eye is not synchronized by right eye that is left eye is palm is fully not open with out due to force.
I wear spectacles from past 10 years. I really wanna get rid off it. Any suggestions? What should I eat.
I am 19 years. I wear spectacles and want to remove it because I want to be an army personnel. Is laser machine safe? What are its side effect.
I'm 20 years old. I checked for eye sight I have SPH -0.75 of RE no LE and no NV. And CYL of -1.25 RE and -1 LE. Should I wear spectacles. What is my sight.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
Hi, I am 27 years old. My eyes went deeper inside and under the eye area like they are getting in a hole.in family no one having. I sleep 8 hours daily. Shall I get my eye back normal ?kindly help me.
Hello, mai jab bhi eyes band karke khada hota hu to aisa feel hota hai jaise sir ghum raha hai dizziness feel hoti hai. Pls help.
Dr. I am 26 year male, I found that my shoulder at back position getting slightly bend towards front and it shows old man it's still continue 4 to 6 year before 2 years my friends told me that you are like question mark symbol later I din get there words to hear but now a days too many people's are laughing and smiling me that of my health condition and I have fatty belly at front of my stomach so only I bend like this I don't know and I wearing eye sight glass from 2005 ie about still 11 year is it has made me an problem like this I don't know, and my height is 5.2" inch weight 59kg so small and too week condition when other seeing me they told me as like that, how can I get back as normal then how too get permanent solution, and I want to increase my height, weight also what can I do for this? Daily I am depressed my self too, Please please reply me as soon as Dr. Help me.
I use lenses for seeing far distance objects. Sometimes I get redness & itching in my eyes. So is it because of lenses or something else?
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can not sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy.