Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashit MehtaYour feedback matters!
Few days ago I fall from a hight of 10 or 11 feet and now I have pain in my leg. I have used many medicines but no relief. I can't walk properly. Please suggest something.
I am 47 year old male, suffering from tongue ulcers frequently from last 3 years after removal of gall bladder. I also experience mild backpain in upper part.
My age is 57, I am a female. Doctor said I am suffering from ostoeporosis from last one year. Is it curable
I am 7 months 20 days pregnant and my leg/ foot is swelling from last 1 week that much that i am using no. 8 shoes whereas my no. is 5 and its pain also can't give step properly after 10 or 15 min if I sit and my hand also swelling now.
Hi My sister suffers from a knee pain and swelling due to vitamin d deficiency and excess uric acid. So is it advisable for her to do yoga in which she needs to fold her legs for the most of time doing different poses of yoga. Will it have any opposite impact on her knees if she does yoga. Please help I will be really obliged.
Hello hi I am yadgiri I am 28 year old I was suffering from backache I have used many medicines but no one works what should do now.
I am a 23 year old girl. Frequently, I have pain at localised area on the soul of my left foot. Around a particular point only. What can be the reason and what should I do?
I have facing back pain I am 22 year old. Working with IT sectors. And I am facing more hair fall so please give me quick remedies.
Well guys. I started to have this panic disorder around 3 days ago. It started at night, for no reason. I bet because of ive been worrying abt my family members health. My whole body felt numb, until now. And idk why my chest feel kinda weird sometimes. And I can not even feel happy or anything.
Its been a month I am suffering form my pain in back I tried many ointments but nothing seem to work.
Hello Doctor, From last 15 days I started going for jogging daily for 30 min 2.5 km. After 10 day I had been getting ankle joint pain. After that I stopped going for one week and I again started jogging. Now the pain is keep increasing and getting heavy pain. Please give me some home remedies to rid off pain and how can proceed for further jogging. Your suggestions will be more help full for me. Thank in advance Age-24 Weight-74 Height- 5'11"
Sir I was 109 kgs a year back. I am now 68 kgs now after a year which I did from dieting and intense exercise. Last year I did my 2d echo and my lvef was 60%. I went for a routine checkup abd 2d echo showed lvef of 40%. I turned from a diabetic to non diabetic and also from a patient of high bp to liw bp. All my pathological test parameters are absolutely alrite. The corn angiogram slso says I have normal coronaries. I have heard that loosing weight improves heart functions but I fail to understand why it deteriorated in my case. I am totally asymptomatic and I have run two half marathons and one 10k in the last 2 months with no complaints. Doctor has advised me to stop running and gym and fo a 5 km walk everyday. I have been advised flavedon Mr. twice daily and cardace 5 mg daily. Please put light on my case.
I have a serious pain on my legs and I am feeling cold in these summer and I feld down getted injured to my hands and the certain body.
I am 26 yr female and have lower back pain from last few months, I went for the x-ray and retrolisthesis has been identified in the x-ray, can you please suggest some exercises or treatment for the same.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have drastic problem how it will cure completely I do not feel like eating my hand start shivering,body ache and feel very week ?
Maintaining a right posture is a serious health business so much so that a bad posture can ultimately result in serious morbidity. Right posture doesn't simply mean sitting up straight. Posture refers to the alignment of spine with all its adjoining structures. Younger population is falling prey to bone and joint ailments because of wrong posture. No amount of exercise or therapy can undo 16 hours of bad posture a day. It is important to be mindful throughout the life. Researchers says, a person with good posture maintaining proper alignment through all sitting standing and lying positions. Falling to correct bad posture has significant implications for the skeletal system and leads to osteoarthritis. And hence people should be educated not only on correct posture but also an ergonomic principles at home and place of work.