Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arpit MehtaYour feedback matters!
The ambience of clinic is very nice, also the doctor is kind n listens to the complaints n makes most accurate diagnosis n guides with the best and affordable treatment plan. The treatment is done on time with good quality of work.Other staff members are also kind and cooperative. The fear of dental treatment just vanished from my mind. I am really very happy to get my smile back.
Perfect diagnosis about teeth and treated painlessly.
I am 54 years old. For the last 5 days, I have swelling in my mouth. I am unable to eat and swallow anything and feeling restless. Please advise
My jaw is in pain from the right hand side the vein from my right ear till the chick is in pain can't eat food properly so I am worried when ever I chew something so it starts to pain so please suggest some medicine to cure it.
I have to go for dental implant asap but am going to marry after 1 month. I am really worried if pregnancy factor is safe in second stage of dental implant?
His central and lateral incisor of maxillary are moving. What will be the treatment for this permanent teeth.
My front tooth is half broken and is bonded by a dentist, but I always get afraid that if the bonded tooth breaks while in college or in some function. So is it better to go for tooth cap? I also read that there is a new research going on to regrow broken teeth using stem cells. Is it true? Will our country get this treatment in near future? Thank You.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.
I am planning to go for teeth scaling as I have yellow stains on my teeth. How much will it cost in a hospital. Wat are the risks. How much time will the procedure take.
My tooth filling dropped out I am scared to go again to the dentist. What should I do to cure it at home?
From 2 months my tongue is like coated white & I also feel slightly which colour inner my mouth left, right & upper side. I have exactly not known what is the reason behind it? I have also face few problems like fatigue & lack of concentration.
Suffering from mouth Guards for long time visited homeopathy doctor ,Doctor said because of stress it occurred, taking medication but yet not cured ,feeling burning sensation all over mouth to throat. Any one suggest me what's the reason? Medication for that?
The tiny tots must use a toothbrush with a small rounded brush head and soft bristles. It helps in cleaning their milk teeth thoroughly.